• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern Kagami High School [OOC]

Oh my gosh I'm so sorry @Sunkissed ! My notifications completely failed -.- I had no idea you replied! I'm working on my response as we speak, sorry about that!

Clear Water]Oh my gosh I'm so sorry [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/7485-sunkissed/ said:
@Sunkissed[/URL] ! My notifications completely failed -.- I had no idea you replied! I'm working on my response as we speak, sorry about that!
It's fine. I had to repost because my google was glitching out. I also added some extra dialogue~~~

Well, I'm finally in the game, biatches~ I have a fabulous chica with W cups ready for weeping and peeping! Oh, yeah, also the crush on the one against girls is a thing I simply had to use for my own amusement and to have the opportunity to write a heartbreaking post xD I'm sorry to the creator of Kuroo-chan, though. Who am I kidding, of course I'm not. I'm such a jerk, huh? Or am I just sassy as heck, yo?

Another scary creature appeared.

anigif_enhanced-buzz-19293-1380061445-14.gif

TaeYeon said:
Another scary creature appeared.
anigif_enhanced-buzz-19293-1380061445-14.gif
Well... You might really consider running if you think I'm scary~

Sunkissed said:
You don't wanna know about the other OOC chat, then
They most certainly wouldn't... Should I spoil the fun?

Fivn said:
PLS. The females have it out for Kato. LMAO.
Okay then, he shall be her second crush. Why, I have a solution for everything - Yuki's had sexual intercourse with every living being on this planet, thus she doesn't need crushes! Perfect~

Also @Defective Kitten, the Rs may or may not turn into a reality.

TaeYeon said:
Lol. xD
I shall not run from you~ *dramatic scene*
No? Aw, and I wanted to scare someone this year! Now my sister shall still call me a pipsqueak... Gawd! *completely ruins the drama in the scene*

[QUOTE="Genieva Von Bubbles]@TaeYeon I AM SO SORRY I AM TWO HOURS LATE OMFG I DIDN"T MEAN FOR THAT TO HAPPEn

[/QUOTE]
*is on the verge of death from the waiting*

Lol, jk. It's ok really. Kekeke. ^^

Nothing to worry about.

I have a thing for ruining anything. Just like this RP~

Also, now I have to... *sigh* read the IC... *le exhausted sigh* I'll reply tomorrow... xD

Sunkissed said:
- _ -
ur startin to piss me off slim jim
Who is le slim Jim?

Is he slim, though?

Wow, I am far too lazy to read NINE PAGES of IC RP, so could someone, you know, give me a brief summary of what has happened till now and which day it is in the RP? *awkwardly scratches behind neck*

Well, it is something better than a potato, but... It's not as bootiful as me! *sobs*

TaeYeon said:
Now I'm curious as well about what a rutabaga is...
@WeabooTrash Tell me when you know what it is.
rutabaga.jpg

It's a turnip-looking vegetable, which is better than a potato.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back