• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern Kagami High School [OOC]

[QUOTE="Defective Kitten]Do you put Mochi in the refrigerator to store?

[/QUOTE]
NO do not refrigerate it it will be rock hard. Put it in a zip lock bag and it will last for up to two days

@Ethan Hart, I'm sorry to hear (read) that you broke up with your girlfriend (;~ ;) BUT(T) don't worry about it! There are plenty of better people available just for you in this world! It only depends when you'll find them, so you have plenty of time and just need more patience~ (And please don't listen to Kiseijyuu's OSTs... They're sad and will just make you feel worse... Try listening to some silly songs, which are unrelated to what's happened! Like Gigantic OTN, +Danshi or Udon! With subs as well, just to make yourself laugh~) Good luck (≧∇≦)b

sorry that im taking so long to reply i was out all day

@Fivn everyone has found partner besides yours so you need to find a partner ; - ; I wanted to be with yours but the spider interrupted

Yeah, that's perfectly fine. Sorry for the late late late response, I was at band camp which is like 9 hours everyday so..

I also used up all my data so I couldn't do check ups

Dude all the freaking time! Everyone calls me a nerd bc not only am I asian, I'm in marching band, & I take AP classes. What instrument do you play?

I also used to wear glasses so..

@Defective Kitten

LOL SAMEEE. I'm Asian, in band, and I also take AP classes. I play multiple instruments really. Last year I played Bari-sax, but this year I'm playing Clarinet.

And I had braces. Feels man.

Ahaha, I used to play the flute, I played the violin last year and this year I switched to the pit which is basically percussion but we don't march like everyone else. I love finding people I can relate to, it's wonderful. Although I've never had braces bc my teeth are straight for the most part. @Fivn

Naw, you're fine. and I don't know what type of marching we do because I don't march. I stay up in the band room with the pit while all the marchers go down to the field to practice their marching.

I sometimes play bells for some parts that need it..

and triangle too

I have like 20~30 minutes before I have to go to camp so yeaaaa. @Fivn you working on a reply bruh? I want to at least get one more reply in before I have to go

Users who are viewing this thread

Back