• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Joined OOC Chat

LMAO I read alot of romance books. The Hundred Oaks books are good too but they are romance books kinda at a younger reading level though they are not meant for kids.

Oh, and Annihilation! It's a mind-fucky story that goes into environmental horror, but I really, really liked it. In terms of non-fiction, I would rec the only two books I have: The Skin We're In, which is about Black racial justice, and the Cold Vanish, which follows a man's attempts to document missing cases in American forests and a family who's son has gone missing. (Yes, this is complete non-fiction, which makes it even more terrifying.)

No problem, Gao! The thing with Annihilation is that it gets kind of dry at some points, and while I adored it, my friend felt it was oddly clinical and didn't really like that part. I would definitely recommend checking out some excerpts before you borrow/purchase it.

I feel like my moping about my characters being unromanceable is the equivalent of the one single person in your friend group who won't shut up about being single.

(It's me. It's literally me.)

I WOULD TRY ROMANCE SAI IN A HEARTBEAT IF IT WAS NOT MORALLY INCORRECT

Pira will kiss a student soon if y'all don't figure out the fucking faculty of this school. (There is 1 headmaster, 2 teachers, 1 nurse, and 1 TA. ????????? What kind of school is this???)

This is a threat.

Well, I suppose I could age up some of my chars, though I'm not convinced its entirely necessary.

Plus I have too many chars to consider making a member of staff, but I'm also in the camp that more are necessary with the sheer number of students we have.

Yep, the same as Grieve! I'm not asking for y'all to abandon/age up your OCs in order to create faculty, though I believe the more should be necessary to run the school. Come up with teachers of your own volition, or y'all could come up with an in-canon actual reason why there are currently 5 staff members (and I play 60% of them.)!

I could make a teacher bc Im feral about making OCS
maybe if dani lets me
do i need another oc
probably not
hehe
idk

I COULD PUT VAL IN LMAOOOO
'today we will be commencing the... 'Biology'.' little wave of vampire hands, 'show enthusiasm u will'

He's my stupid little Scandinavian vampire
but he speaks like yoda half the time
cant cook for shit but will do it

MAKE HIM AN ENGLISH TEACHER LMAAAAOOO IMAGINE

Users who are viewing this thread

Back