• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Joined OOC Chat

What are you going to do about it, huh?

Personally, since I don't think Pira and Sai would interact a lot in canon, I just like to imagine that students and other faculty members think they mildly detest and try to avoid each other since their personalities are so different, but in reality, they're wine buddies who team up to get wasted and harass poor humans on the night shift. It's where they get the chaotic energy out, and once they get to the academy, they pop open the cork and start bitching about their miserable, eternal lives.

Oh, and the shenanigans they pull in order to get free wine. Pira shape-shifts into 15 different people, one after another, just looking for "appley juice" while Sai discreetly waterbends wine into Pira's magic bag, Sai harassing the cashier about a brand of cigarettes that haven't been in production since 1916 while Pira makes as many limbs as possible and shoves an entire rack into their briefcase, both of them drunk baking in the faculty kitchen at 3 in the morning and passing out on top of each other with 128 cupcakes on the kitchen counter and only half of them frosted—you get the idea.

that is the mOST WONDERFUL THING I HAVE EVER READ

I LOVE IT SO MUCH

ALSO GAO I WANT THE RUSSIAN GRANDMOTHER AMETHYST WILL FALL IN LOVE WITH HER

Pfffffffffffft- Their relationship dynamic is so great, and if you're dating one of them, expect to also be involved in shenanigans where you torment the poor graveyard shift cashier for free wine and shits and giggles. And then the drunk baking sessions afterwards.

FORGET GRAYSON ITS RUSSIAN GRANDMOTHER TIME

I want to do that so bad now Achilles- Dont tempt me to make another oc

Minma: doesn't want to give Lapis the easy way in

What Minma really wants to do: be cuddled by his wings on the ride to the school

Minma wants to nestle his head on Lapis' ABS WHILE HE IS HUGGED BY THE BIG FLUFFY WINGS

Hohohoho, little me? I'm not tempting you to do anything~ Any enticement you see is made of your own creation.

AND HELL YEAH! HONESTLY, THE DYNAMIC BETWEEN MINMA AND LAPIS...'TIS BEAUTIFUL. (But where the fuck did Minma live to be enrolled in the military and sent out to the frontlines at the age of 15?)

This is how the friendship starts. They flirt a whole fucking lot and they arent even friends but more so of one with benefits

He was in the philippines when he was force to enter. Plz note he wasn't born in the philippines. His parents moved there to cut thier living expenses

Users who are viewing this thread

Back