J. Parks Academy for the Talented

Ella walked in "Jordan how did you know this was my fave sub shop?" Ella asked curiously.. she went up and ordered her usual.. she asked Jordan "babe what do you want? I'm buying" she said while waiting for him to give her an answer.. she kept thinking about how if she lost jordan she would never be the same..

"I did not know that" Jordan said with a smile "You are not buying dear, I am buying" he said as he placed his order and quickly gave the clerk his money, and took the change back, but put the pennies in the srmy tin. He shoved the money into his pocke and smile at Ella

Ella smiled back ... Spa started walking to the beach she found a good spot.. she sat down and started to eat her sub.. " Jordan If i ever lost you I would probably die cause I wouldn't be with the guy I love.." Ella said honestly as she looked down.she felt a tear fall down her face..

Jordan tilted Ella's head up "Hey Shh, Shh" he said as he hugged her and wiped away her growing tears. He picked up all of the papers. Carefully reading it over.

Jordan ran his fingers through the ends of Ella's hair. "Love you my darling" he said softly. He gently pecked her forehead and rubbed her arm.

Ella replied "i love you too babe" she looked up and pecked his lips... She offered him the rest of her sub... " it will be a waste if I don't eat it, but I'm not hungry"

"We should save it then" Jordan suggested as he finished his sub. "So, my love; would you like to start to had back to school now?" He asked

"Yes we should I have drama in 10 minutes.." "do you want me to meet you back at your dorm or outside your classroom?" Ella asked curiously.. "then after class we could go.back to your dorm and then go get dinner or something? If you want" Ella said..

Jordan nodded his head and started o walk with Ella to his car. As they dot in his cat and drive t school,

he started to him random tunes.

Adrian ran after Alissa, weaving through the growing crowd. "Alissa! Hey, wait!" He called through the bustle and noise of the families, couples and friends out for dinner. Once he finally managed to get outside, he saw her sitting on the bench beside the large window, her face illuminated by the glow of the chandelier's coming from the inside. He walked slowly over, hearing her tormented sobs and the glittering streams of salty tears lining her pretty cheeks. He felt worried, and gently sat down next to her, and pulled her into a hug. "Hey Honeyqueen, what's wrong? Did she say something to you? Talk to me," He whispered softly, feeling her heaving cries wet his shoulder. "Shh, shh, you'll be okay." He said softly, rubbing her back comfortingly.

[MENTION=2801]Coedy[/MENTION]

Alissa nodded her head "I askd why I had ribs, and she asked 'didn't you order the fatso special' and I just broke" she said as she wiped away some of her tears. Alissa moved into the hug, and held onto him. Alissa took one of his hands and slid hers into it. "I love you Adrian" she said quietly, Alissa held his hand tighter and didn't want to let go. "Usually I wouldn't run out on my date, and I'm really sorry I did, but I couldn't take anymore rude comments pointed at me." Alissa felt bad for leaving him sitting there alone "Im sorry for ditching you like that, you have every right to be mad at me. She looked at the ground and wiped away her remaining tears.

Ella laughed at Jordan while he was humming random tunes " babe your soo special" Ella said laughing her head off.. as they got back to school Ella ran to her room and got changed and kissed Jordan passionately and said "ok babe I have To go but I will meet you back at your room after class" Ella said while she ran to the drama room which was on the other side of the school..

"What do you mean 'rude comments'? Why would people say mean things to you?" Adrian asked, feeling a wave of confusion. "And I'm not mad. You're upset on your birthday, and that's just unacceptable." He pulled out of the hug and gave a tender kiss, trying to make her feel better. "Whatever anyone says about you, your none of that. I know who you are, your family knows who you are and you should know who you are. People who say rude things don't, so just ignore them. And I know that's easier said than done, but I've learnt to do it over time, and I have faith in you. I love you too, my Honeyqueen." He smiled and brought her back into the hug.

"Bye Ella!!" Jordan shouted after her he grabbed his cello and walked to the orchestra room.

Alissa had finsihed crying, but her cheeks were sticky from her tears and her eyes were a still wet with the excess tears that didn't leave ER eyes. She gave him a long kiss back, it was full of passion and thankfulness. She pulled away and smiled warmly "Thank you Hun, it means a lot comming from you" she said as she hugged him. Alissa places her hands on the back of his neck and middle of his back. "I'm ready to go back in" Alissa stated as she looked at him.

[MENTION=2858]HarmonicBreeze[/MENTION] , [MENTION=2798]Ashlee[/MENTION]

Ella got to class just in time, She texted Jordan "Babe, I miss you.. Hopefully class goes quick.." She really missed him. She loves him so much and has already been dreaming about her future with him.

"I miss you too sweetheart" Jordan texted Ella back as he had a break in orchestra. He loved Ella more thn anything in the world. He would do anything. For her.

Ella missed him more than he could imagine. She texted back "Can class be over now so i can see you?"... Ella smiled at her text and her class mates and her started working on their play for the end of the year.

Jordan smiled as he got her text "I only wish baby girl" he texted back to Ella. Jordan had to begin to learn the songs for festival.

Ellas class got off early.. so she texted Jordan " babe ill see you soon." Ella ran to Jordans dorm grabbed his car keys and drove down to the shop and she ran into the shop to find Jordan's fave chocolate, she bought it and got back to the dorms as soon as the bell went she knew that Jordan would be there soon she got back and put the chocolate onto the table with the keys and sat on his bed and started to watch "step up.2" and acting like she had been there the whole time..

Jordan practically ran to his dorm. As he stepped into the dorm, he saw Ella lying on his bed and the chocolate. He smiled and walked over to Ella, he laid down next to her and pulled her closer to him. Jordan smiled and said "Hey sweetheart" he winked and gave her a sweet kiss on her lips.

Ella practically laughed her butt off she said "can't you smell the devious chocolate?" She said seductively.. and winked at him.. " if you don't want the chocolate, ill eat it" she said with an evil grin on her face

"of course I can, but I'm way more interested in you" Jordan told her, he smiled softly and gave her a passionate kiss "We'll eat it together" he told her was he pulled away and winked.

"No! I bought the chocolate for you, so you have to eat it on your own" she said while walking into the kitchen to get a drink.. "I don't care if your more interested in me, just eat the fricken chocolate" Ella said hoping he would eat it.. Ella smiled and walked back out to his bedroom and continued to watch her movie

Jordan, was puzzled. He shrugged and took a piece of chocolate from the container, the sweet treat melted in his mouth, he looked at Ella "Are you sure you don't want any chocolate sweetheart?" He asked curiously. Jordan picked up the continuer and brought them to his bed, and set them down on his bedside table. He took one more and smiled as the delicious treat entered his mouth, he winked at Ella and laid down next to her.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back