J. Parks Academy for the Talented

Alissa looked at Adrian; he was too good to be true. She laughed a little and softly kissed his cheek, "I would never ever leave you; I couldn't go a day without seeing your face, hearing your laugh, and kissing you" she admitted. "I want to be in you in the future Adrian, youre the only one I could ever love anymore" she looked at him, then the clock "Its already 11:00" Alissa informed him. She pushed him down so his head was on the armrest, she then put behead on his chest, and ook one of his hands into hers.

"Sure thing sweetheart, what would you like?" Jordan aske as he kissed hr cheek and signaled for the waiter to come and aske their orders. Jordan ordered the bacon ham and cheese omlette.

Adrian gripped her hand tightly, entwining his fingers in hers. He wrapped his spare hand around her waist and pulled her closer to him. He pecked her forehead and closed his eyes, enjoying the sweet scent of roses lingering in the air and the gently flicker of the low burning candlers flutter against his eyelids. He immediately felt his body relax and rubbed his hand all the way up Alissa's back, up to her shoulders and back down to the very bottom of her waist. He felt her beating heart against his own and suddenly felt a little tired. He looked at Alissa's face to see that she had her eyes closed and her breathing was at a steady pace. She was sleeping. "Have a nice sleep, my Honeyqueen." He whispered, gently stroking her hair. He then leant back, closed his eyes and felt sleep engulf him as well.

Ella ordered the Bacon and eggs on toast with a small coffee.. "hey Jordan after this do you wanna go.back.to.your dorm and.watch movies all day?" Ella asked. As she really wanted to spend the.whole day with her love: Jordan. " jordan I'm really glad i met you cause.I dont know what I'd do without you in my life.. cause I love you more than anything" Ella added..

(Time skip for Alissa and Adrian)

Alissa woke up at 10:30, why did this day feel so special? Adrian, yes.. It was her birthday!! She smiled to herself, and looks up at her boyfriend and softly kissed his cheek, she laid her head on his shoulder and waited paitently for him to wake up. She realized they were all holding hands, she smiled to herself and laid her head back onto his chest

Jordan put his arm around her shoulders and smiled "Id love to watch movies all day with you El" he said rubbing her shoulder with the palm of his hand. "Im glad I met you too, you are absolutely perfect for me" he Told her with a smile

Adrian's eyes flickered open to light filtering in through Alissa's blinds. He had fallen asleep on her lounge...again. He arched his back in a stretching motion and became aware of Alissa, still lying on his stomach, his hand still entwined in hers. "Oh! Good morning Honeyqueen! How did you sleep?" He gently reached down and kissed the top of her head and pulled her hair to one side. A little nagging sense that he forgot something kept tingling in the back of his mind, but he ignored it. Today was a free day and he wanted to make the most of it with the most important person in his world.

Ella giggled and smiled.she could.not believe it.. she had found the guy of her dreams.. after Jordan and Ella finished breakfast they went back to Jordan's dorm and Ella made Jordan pick the first movie.. Ella hoped it wasn't a scary one because she knew.she would get scared but she hoped it would be a scary movie so she could snuggle up to Jordan..

Alissa looked up at Adrian "Good morning hun" she smiled and put her hand on his chest and moved herself up to his head and kissed him good morning. She smiled and looked into his eyes, and pushed his hair back; it was sticking up everywhere. Alissa weaved her legs through his and pulled herself closer to him

Jordan bent down to his movie cabinet and picked out "Behind Enemy Lines" an action, drama movie. He plopped it it a

nd walked back to his choice where Ella was waiting. He smiled and put his arm around her

Adrian wrapped his arm around her back and gently stroked her cheek. "So, do you have any plans for today? It's a free day, so anything you want to do, I'm happy to oblige." He yawned and gently adjusted Alissa's face so it was just below his neck. He placed his hand on her neck and traced his way down her neck to her collarbone and back again. "But, before you decide on anything, what would you like for breakfast? I'll make it for the two of us, and I'll make a super duper hard one, since we've got nothing better to do. I promise it will taste good, so pick anything you like." He kissed her crown and sighed, pulling her tighter to him.

Ella wrapped he arms around his chest and layed her head into his chest while watching the movie she asked Jordan " from now on can I call you babe?" Ella asked.. while enjoying the movie

Alissa tilted her head Did forget about my birthday? she asked herself. She looked at him and thought "Hmm... Do you want to go to a movie later today and go to Olive Garden for lunch?" she asked "I'll pay" she added "Could I have French toast?" she asked. Alissa wondered if he'd forgot about her birthday, but she eisnt know if she should remind him. She sat so her head was by his shoulder, but under his chin

Jordan ran his fingers through Ella's soft hair and put his other hand in hers. "Of course sweetheart, call me whatever you want" he told her as he kissed her ear lobe

"Yaay" Ella said she grabbed his hand and rubbed her thumb over his hand.. "Jordan I hope.we are together forever.. I know it sounds weird but I hope that in the future we get married cause that's how much I love and want to be with you" Ella said and admitted nervously

Jordan smiled, he pushed some of Ella's loose hair behind her ear and pressed his forehead onto hers "I would see us getting married, I love you too sweetheart" he said before he kissed her lips with a lot of passion

As Adrian got up and went to the cupboards to prep the batter, the news hit him like a crashing monsoon. It's her 19th birthday today! How did I forget! He mentally scolded himself, but kept cool, calm and collected. Easily cooking up the toast, he walked back into the lounge, set down her plate and sat next to her, already munching away on the sugared toast. "Your plan for today sounds good to me. And you will not pay for lunch, since it's your birthday," He winked and chuckled. "I hope you didn't think I forgot. Today is all about you, you, you. Anything you want, I'll happily get it for you. No questions asked." He continued to eat his toast while he snuggled closer to her.

[MENTION=2801]Coedy[/MENTION]

Ella replied "Jordan I love youu too" Ella smiled and lightly pecked him on the lips... Ella laid back into Jordan's chest and was watchin the movie..

Alissa smiled "Thankyou" she said taking the plate and setting it infront of her she put her shoulder next to his and finished her toast "The toast was amazing, thankyou" she said as she got up. She told behind him and kissed the top of his head, and rubbed his shoulders "I'm going to brush my teeth, I'll. Right back" she said as shenwlaked

back to her Bathroom

Jordan watched the movie, every now and then he would kiss the top of Ella's head. As the mobile as almost done he looked to Ella "You should pick the movie now sweetheart" he said rubbing her back

Ella got up and picked midnight meat train.. its the movie that scares her the most.. but the reason. She.picked.it was so.she could snuggle up to her babe... She put the movie in and went back and laid in Jordan's chest..... "Just puttingit out there this movie is the mist scariest for me.. and the reason I.picked it was so I could snuggle up to you.." Ella said with a half smile

"Okay." Adrian smiled at her and walked back to the kitchen and filled the sink with hot soapy water, getting ready to wash up for her. She was not going to lay a finger on any hardship today. She was going to relax while he did whatever she wished. She deserved it. Once he had finished the couple of plates, he heard the water running. She must be having a shower, he thought. Quietly, he ducked out of her dorm and hurried off to his, grabbing some clean clothes, his own toothbrush and toothpaste and a couple of toiletries to take a shower. When he went back, the water was no longer running, but she wasn't out, so he just sat at the island counter, waiting for her.

Jordan smiled and held Ella close and kissed the top of her head "Good choice" he said "Don't worry I'll hold you" he whispered into her ear

Alissa looked at herself in the mirror and applied her makeup. She changed into her white abercrombie blouse with navy jacket and white skirt. She walked out her counter and sat next to Adrian "Hey baby" she said with a smile, she took his hand and kissed his cheek

Ella smiled then giggled she said " Jordan will you be my superhero and save me from this scary movie?" She said in a depressing tone.... Even though she was hoping that in the future that he would be her superhero.... "Babe I don't like this bit, can you hold me tight?" Ella said as she got scared from this part of.the movie...

Jordan Smiled, he held onto her tight and rubbed her shoulder "Tell me when your not scared" he said, hoping he could still hold her close to his chest

Ella smiled and said "its ok I'm not scared anymore....." Ella just continued to lay in Jordan's arms

"Ok" Jordan whispered as he ran his fingers through her soft hair, he's still had an arm around Ella, his princess, and girl. He softly kissed her cheek, and put his head on top of hers

Ella lied there.. she was that relaxed that she fell asleep.... "I love you Jordan' she said before she fell asleep.

"I love you too Ella" Jordan whispered into her ear as she fell asleep. He softl kissed her forehead and looked at the beauty that was sleeping on his chest; Jordan watched the movie until it finished, he leaned his head against Ella's and slowly fell asleep.

[MENTION=2798]Ashlee[/MENTION] ***

Ella woke up in the early hours of the morning and went back to her room to grab some clean clothes... She went back to find Jordan not in bed.. Ella thought that he had woken up and went to the bathroom... He wasn't there and she started to freak out.... So she went to takeshower... When she got out she went into the kitchen to find Jordan sitting there with breakfast already made.. "how long have you been sitting here?? Ella asked..

Users who are viewing this thread

Back