• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Iron & Fire: 2338 AD

Post it now, I'll be posting Gallen and Kaylee at the same time using the timestamps as I catch up to everyone's posts.

I'll be typing my post shortly.

That would be you I'd say. Alexis hasn't asked for an image of the CAG yet. When you get closer, I'll be able to read your name tag if you're wearing one. It'll be a real shock to her system.

So how is everyone finding the role play thus far? I've been trying to keep the pacing a bit steady so I hope that is not boring everyone.

It's going well. I'm enjoying it. Just waiting on others to post so that I don't make the mistake of burying them.

Posted. Nothing special. Just Takashi and his inner ass(Officer) coming out with gallen. Takashi can be real cynical at times -.-

Life happens. Might want to check the timeline though. I think we've been in FTL for a couple of minutes already.

Eww, workouts xD Even though I have my own...

My main character doesn't drink alcohol unless it is a special scenario xD

It is odd to have the CAG Be a higher rank then the XO, by definition the CAG is the XO's superior but the XO is the second in command of the Ship and everyone on board said ship besides the CO. Takashi needs a promotion later on :3

It is odd, but not unheard of to have someone of lower rank hold a position of greater authority. That and if something ever happened to the XO or CAG the other can quickly take over their duties.

Very true. I was just pointing it out. Good thing, cause if Takashi ever died for some reason, the CAG can take his place xD Hmm, nah, scrap that thought

Users who are viewing this thread

Back