• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Iron & Fire: 2338 AD

Okay and thanks. I'll have a CS and the proposed modifications and the reasoning behind them in a day or so for your inspection.

Well well well. Looks like we won't have to worry about the valkyrie being run by Marines... Was getting alittle worried there :P

Now we only need some scientist types....

Alexis will be a bit of both. Competent officer, but scientist at heart. You're right though, a few more technical types would be nice. The captain may be the heart of the ship, but the below decks crew are its soul.

Last edited by a moderator:
So glad I haven't missed that much. Though, due to school starting up soon and sports I'll have to drop most of my RP's this wont be one of them though ^_^

Also. When is everyone gonna start posting? > :D

There is your answer @PKCV2 Oh and @Verse Zero I wont be on tomorrow or monday. Tomorrow we are headed down to LA which is a 15 hour drive and then monday i take my flight back out to Tennessee. Just a heads up :D

@Blarg222 Yes you may reserve a spot

Will be posting tomorrow! and moving the time forward if anyone was waiting (everyone who is accepted can post in the IC)

Ok, allow me to post before you do please it'll be posted today :)

I have posted! Hopefully I used the right lingo lol. Ain't too well versed in naval and aerial lingo lol.

True. Im wondering if I should have Takashi say something. He is the type to be very punctual and up to code. xD I kinda want Jackie to make a cameo :3

Also, Im gonna change that hideous blue font that Takashi has. It's blinding me

I could barely read it behind the white background. I had to highlight your post.

Hm, that would mean Starling is gonna have to reply to both posts, but I'm sure she can handle that. :) No idea who Jackie is that you are pertaining to.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back