• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Iron & Fire: 2338 AD

*Nods and also pretends to understand my characters* xD

I forgot to mention that Amanda has PTSD... so yay. Daddy issues and PTSD

Yeah, all the pilots and marines do though xD Being the administrative officers as well as Training and morale officer... she might take it out on them xD

Posted, yay. Bit short but it has some comic relief, i think. Comedy isnt my forte...

Yeah I noticed. I think Amanda and Gallen will be friends :3 also, gonna add some stuff to my post. I think amanda is a lot like Starbuck minus the crudeness xD

Love the little Homage to Felix :P Also, I need to get better with the Military lingo... says the child that's a military brat xD

Felix? Wot? I randomly selected the name lewl.

It's kay. I'm just randomly picking up lingo from whatever I can remember. Been awhile since my last military rp.

I love Nicholas @KaldorDraigo He has a certain charm to him. All in all though it looks very good. Poor Amanda just swept to the side like that xD

And Felix Gaeta. BattleStar Galactica. The Chief Communications Officer and Spoiler *Bleep*

Thanks! :D I really was worried bout messing my first post up. And about the more mature beginning xP But it just seemed to fit Nicholas' character and his pic appearance. Yep, poor Amanda. Nicholas is pretty lax and friendly, but he is still a commanding officer and has to be kinda assholish sometimes.

And I seeee... *has never watch BSG*

All officers are assholish at times xD And it's fine. Amanda is very optimistic. Unless her PTSD kicks in...

Also, Go watch BSG Now. You're missing out on gloriousness. Also, Edwards James Olmos.

Don't mind the Major sitting in his corner. Lol.

Btw, since i believe I'm in it for the looking haul, friends on here call me Techie. It's great to be a part of this.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back