• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Iron & Fire: 2338 AD

I mean it is a fun, simple game. I was recommended by my bae xD And from watching her lilypichu and a bunch of other LOL youtubers

I just started today so I have only played one character.

And I know, but Natsumiii is like <3 She is so hawt too

I seee... Have fun getting through the hazing process. And the rage of retarded players that is 80% of league community.

Yes. Yes she is.

So far its been fun. Haven't PvPed yet. And I play Lissandra *Doesnt know if it is good or bad*

And I love Natsumiii's voice. Very Seductive. LilyPichu's is Kawaii :D

My Legs hurt from sitting down in a weird position while playing League D:

It's neither good or bad. Whatever you play in bots rarely translate to what you like when you pvp. I played a few champs in bots and thought myself good at them.... then I went to pvp and never touched those early champs.

Lol, you need a good desk and chair to league properly manz.

Thanks :) I'm looking forward to the journey lol so have I got the job of chief engineer now?

@Jacob Berry

:3 I'm excited for the 11th, new volume of a manga I read comes out. I need to find some anime to watch thou c: I'm all caught up on mine x3

Not a huge fan of anime or manga to be honest lol black butler was quite good though.

That's one anime I need to watch X3 MY All time favorite manga and anime at the moment is Food Wars! Shokugeki No Soma. cx

Users who are viewing this thread

Back