• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Iron & Fire: 2338 AD

Hello! You'll have to wait for the person in charge, but I think it should be!

Also, since my CS got accepted do I just post?

Well then...thank you three responders!

But I'm gonna apologize in advance for two things.

1) CS are my worst enemies so it's gonna take me a while to complete one but should be no longer than a day! (Does not reflect my actual roleplaying...)

2) I was thinking of an Aerospace Force character for maybe variety. But then I realized...I don't know the first thing about piloting so writing it out would be an absolute nightmare! So in conclusion I decided on a typical soldier/marine.

pretty much character introductions in the IC to get the ball rolling. I didn't want to move fast and have people need to catch up, especially with only two posters (myself and Jacob Berry).

Cough You could be one of the various officers we need in the CIC Cough Though being a marine isn't bad either

@PKCV2 No problem, there are plenty of open space, and if you decide in the future to add a second character there is no limit, only what a person is comfortable in role playing.

OH. Maybe I should make a second character. Preferably someone in the CIC so I don't have to make two enormous essays. Just one with my two characters

Alrighty then. I'll be deciding on a few options for my character. May start CS now or later...depends on whether I fall asleep or not.

:]

Well not sensible but...you know.

Less likely to scare the crap out of him. That Pilot CS that was mentioned could work xD

I think Master Sergeant would be best for someone who is friendly and bonds with the crewmembers so I might make Her

Ugh, I can't choose what her service record should be -.-

Users who are viewing this thread

Back