• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Iridia- Occ

Main
Here
Characters
Here
Lore
Here
Other
Here
Hi, I'm interested in joining this! Wondering if basic rules apply like no godmodding and such just so I know what kind of world I'm dealing with before joining (was thinking of making a commoner char)

Hi, I'm interested in joining this! Wondering if basic rules apply like no godmodding and such just so I know what kind of world I'm dealing with before joining (was thinking of making a commoner char)
Yeah for the most part the basic rp rules apply. The cs page had other rules in there like age restrictions. But for the most part im letting people flex their creative muscles.

I am happy to hear you want to make a commoner. That is a very down to earth position that absolutely makes the story more relatable.

SharkBark SharkBark about how long ago would you say that apollo let the village burn to save the noble woman?

Megalodon20157 Megalodon20157 Likewise how long ago was howards traumatic child soldier situation.
Apollo let the village burn down when he was 278 years old. That was 58 years ago. When the noble chewed him out on letting the village be destroyed, that's what made him question his existence. He didn't understand why she was angry, even though he saved her.

Apollo let the village burn down when he was 278 years old. That was 58 years ago. When the noble chewed him out on letting the village be destroyed, that's what made him question his existence. He didn't understand why she was angry, even though he saved her.
Wonderful. That actually predates The late king borgio and would he under the reign of his father whose name i haven’t come up with yet.

Ok yall im not even close to done yet but im going to take a break for now. Ill be off work tomorrow and will likely have it done by then. We may be able to start by Tuesday or Wednesday.

Also was wondering if anyone else's characters are in the Capitol right now, and if we can think of a reason for your higher classed characters to meet Nava or improvise that sort of thing

Users who are viewing this thread

Back