• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Iridia- Occ

Main
Here
Characters
Here
Lore
Here
Other
Here
Ok finally. Sorry it took so long but the timeline is completed up to the present day with much of your characters deeds and or plights being referenced. Some liberties were taken but i dont think any of you will be upset

If all goes according to plan we can start tomorrow i think i have an idea for an opening post in mind already.
Megalodon20157 Megalodon20157 SharkBark SharkBark 4scorelightnings 4scorelightnings noxrequiem noxrequiem
ah very cool!!!

can't wait to start :]

Ok finally. Sorry it took so long but the timeline is completed up to the present day with much of your characters deeds and or plights being referenced. Some liberties were taken but i dont think any of you will be upset

If all goes according to plan we can start tomorrow i think i have an idea for an opening post in mind already.
Megalodon20157 Megalodon20157 SharkBark SharkBark 4scorelightnings 4scorelightnings noxrequiem noxrequiem
I can't wait to start!

Sounds good will read it tonight, looking forward to starting tomorrow! <3

If anyone has any questions about anything in the history or want to have some form of relevance to certain events in the past please let me know. The concrete is still drying if you get me and we still have time to mold

Oh btw, forgot to say I can go back and actually create/flesh out the noble family Morrigan is from, since it's supposed to be one of the 7. At the time I filled out my character sheet I had forgot you said we could make the noble families, so I left it ambiguous for Morrigan's family bc I wasn't sure if I should go ahead and do that lol

Oh btw, forgot to say I can go back and actually create/flesh out the noble family Morrigan is from, since it's supposed to be one of the 7. At the time I filled out my character sheet I had forgot you said we could make the noble families, so I left it ambiguous for Morrigan's family bc I wasn't sure if I should go ahead and do that lol
Go right ahead.

Skyrte Skyrte lets bring this conversation here shall we?
We have an OOC???
News to me, dang

You can totally make your older knights. They cant be members of the original five as they are all accounted for. But the golden knights ranks have continued to grow since then. Adon and Obhad are considered founders. Theres around five or six Ancients who have been around since the golden culling. Those From the era of the Giants march are the Elders. Anyone after the golden banquet is Considered a Brother/Sister. With anyone under a century being referred to simply as knight. Bear in mind these are not ranks, people tend to have more respect for the older ones though, especially if they were present for some crazy stuff.
And yeah okay, if the Founders are 1st Generation Knights, I think I want my family's First Knight to be a 3rd or 4th Gen Knight, placing them around The Era of Giants March, and making them an Elder Golden Knight, right?
And I have the green light to run with my ideas?

And I'm also curious about the general ecology of the place, is it more like reality where creatures are pretty much the same as here, or high fantasy where monsters and creatures like dragons and giant spiders are commonplace?
EDIT: Just found the lore page and that explained a lot

Last edited:
Hey guys i just added some local folklore figures. Some are more tangible than others, some are wholly mythological. Either way…ill be starting us up soon.

Nice! I'm super excited to get this one started! No rush of course, take your time.

heyy :] doing okay, done with a quarter and have a week of spring break before the next one, going to the beach tomorrow with my best friend, just relaxed today how about you?
Going to the beach. make sure to bring sunscreen. I hope you have fun with your friend. What's happening with me is usually the same. Just chilling for the day. Let time pass by.

Going to the beach. make sure to bring sunscreen. I hope you have fun with your friend. What's happening with me is usually the same. Just chilling for the day. Let time pass by.
Nice and yeah I definitely will haha. Do you like watching movies?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back