• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Iridia- Occ

Main
Here
Characters
Here
Lore
Here
Other
Here
Also was wondering if anyone else's characters are in the Capitol right now, and if we can think of a reason for your higher classed characters to meet Nava or improvise that sort of thing
From what i can tell most people will be in the capital to start.

Obhad and Kyriss certainly will be. The rest of our group are a soldier in the army who would likely be manning the wall as with so many nobles in the capital everyone is on high alert, the other one is a golden knight which means he is under the investigation order and are scouring the capital for leads as to the kings demise.

If youd like i could have Obhad come to get your character personally. He would have need of a medical expert with no political leaning either way. Someone to autopsy the late king

Sure I'm good with that :] looking forward to playing and excited to see where our character rlps go!

Lol. That may have something to do with medieval being European in origin.
Exactly you get it, like my point is that the time period of the Middle Ages there were tons of things happening in Asia and Africa, bustling with its own cultures and technologies etc., though it wasn't called "medieval" there; but there is just not another "aesthetic" term like 'medieval' that artists drawing characters of old times use often. Eurocentric terms even in art dominate lmao<X3:closedeyescryingfrown:

Last edited:
At this point I just type up DnD character designs "people of color" LOL since it's a little more non-historical of a term hehe. Whenever I used to roleplay as a kid I almost always wrote as white/white looking characters, just because that was the easiest reference pictures to get, but now that I'm an adult I'd rather play someone non-white/more in tune with my own cultures/identity ^-^

Exactly you get it, like my point is that the time period of the Middle Ages there were tons of things happening in Asia and Africa, bustling with its own cultures and technologies etc., though it wasn't called "medieval" there; but there is just not another "aesthetic" term like 'medieval' that artists drawing characters of old times use often. Eurocentric terms even in art dominate lmao<X3:closedeyescryingfrown:
Funnily enough thats gonna be a focal point of the plot here. Loads of crazy stuff was going on in our main continent but it is but one of like Five.

awesome character! im inspired to find a better reference photo, it's just so hard finding non white medieval/fantasy character designs ;_;
thanks! and yeah I feel you. But you did a shockingly good job finding a reference pic that matched. I was super impressed actually lol

thanks! and yeah I feel you. But you did a shockingly good job finding a reference pic that matched. I was super impressed actually lol
omg thanks so much:D i was like typing up random words to help lmao, im excited to play w yall

Ok finally. Sorry it took so long but the timeline is completed up to the present day with much of your characters deeds and or plights being referenced. Some liberties were taken but i dont think any of you will be upset

If all goes according to plan we can start tomorrow i think i have an idea for an opening post in mind already.
Megalodon20157 Megalodon20157 SharkBark SharkBark 4scorelightnings 4scorelightnings noxrequiem noxrequiem
Hey, it's cool that it took a while. No worries here. You know what they say. Rome wasn't built in a day.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back