• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Iridia- Occ

Main
Here
Characters
Here
Lore
Here
Other
Here
i havent watched it but it's in my watchlist, i like random stuff, film bros are funny af though

I see you got a collection there.

If I have to say for my favorites out of five. 1. Taxi driver of course. 2. Collateral 3. The fountain 4. Clockwork orange 5. The Lighthouse.
am looking forward to taxi driver! not a big fan of clockwork orange but i LOVEEE Collateral.
that's what i thoguth when i watched it loll

yeah that was great! loved how space was dealt with in that movie in general it felt so well done, also thought the ending was super cool
Everything about it felt tight and close. I love, how the two ideals of Max and Vincent butt heads with each other. The movie really touch me, when both of them have conversations. I thought as well when they ended on a good note.

Everything about it felt tight and close. I love, how the two ideals of Max and Vincent butt heads with each other. The movie really touch me, when both of them have conversations. I thought as well when they ended on a good note.
ya for sure!! totally agree with this, i feel like their relationship and how temporary it felt made spaces tighter too, my bestie and i were talking about this a lot cause we watched it together and she was saying how both characters are based on lifting each other out of the inertia they are in before life catches up with them, and like when it does happen you know one of them will inevitably have to die but it doesn't matter who or when, and she was also talking about in their time together they kind of get molded into a similar person so they gotta end up killing their mirror which i was like :mindblown: lol

ya for sure!! totally agree with this, i feel like their relationship and how temporary it felt made spaces tighter too, my bestie and i were talking about this a lot cause we watched it together and she was saying how both characters are based on lifting each other out of the inertia they are in before life catches up with them, and like when it does happen you know one of them will inevitably have to die but it doesn't matter who or when, and she was also talking about in their time together they kind of get molded into a similar person so they gotta end up killing their mirror which i was like :mindblown: lol
I totally agree with their friend's point. When you see both of them, Max is dedicated to the job of a taxi driver and Vincent takes notice of that. While Vincent is also dedicated to his job as a hitman, Max is disgusted by that. Max has a dream and Vincent accepts his life.

I totally agree with their friend's point. When you see both of them, Max is dedicated to the job of a taxi driver and Vincent takes notice of that. While Vincent is also dedicated to his job as a hitman, Max is disgusted by that. Max has a dream and Vincent accepts his life.
definitely! wow, need to rewatch it soon just so many nice small things to notice

I had to rewatch that film 10 times, just so I could get a better understanding.
makes sense tbh, i feel like my fav movies change all the time but my most recent movies i 5 starred are the mermaid, billy lynn's long half-time walk, memoria, murmur of the hearts, and irudhi suttru. I highly recommend memoria i think its going to release inthe U.S. soon i just watch pirated stuff but all my friends also were mindblown by tht one

I'll keep that in mind. The recent film I watch was Biutiful. I thought it was great, with the acting, The struggle of the main character, and the world around him.

oh my god
My character sheet is FINALLY done

I might proof it tomorrow, but that's basically it right there
Unfortunately I kind of wrote it in a way that each one builds on the previous ones so you can't just skip around, sorry, i know its a lot

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back