• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Dice Into the Ruins - Exalted 3e OOC

Main
Here
Characters
Here
Note: I was wrong about the migraine going away. This is Day 5. Hooray for medicine dulling it. I apologize if my writing isn't as clear as I'd like it to be. =)

Yes. You remember all of that happening, and as Del talks, more of the details are getting filled in with your memory of her.
Ah! So that's how it works. Thanks. =)

Does Fat Cat recall the duel beteen Delilah and Filial Wisdom and the sash technique? (I would rather not make presumptions.)

Fat Cat is also about to ask Filial Wisdom of his thoughts about Delilah and Odeal given that he appears to have more recent time with Delilah then Fat Cat does. Having recent time seems to be important here.

Note: I was wrong about the migraine going away. This is Day 5. Hooray for medicine dulling it. I apologize if my writing isn't as clear as I'd like it to be. =)

Ah! So that's how it works. Thanks. =)

Does Fat Cat recall the duel beteen Delilah and Filial Wisdom and the sash technique? (I would rather not make presumptions.)

Fat Cat is also about to ask Filial Wisdom of his thoughts about Delilah and Odeal given that he appears to have more recent time with Delilah then Fat Cat does. Having recent time seems to be important here.
Yes, you do remember the quickie duel and how Del used the hem of her robe to thwack Filial. Before running into her again, you did remember that the woman in your memories did fight with the Solar, you were just having trouble putting a face to her memory.

O.K.! Now I know where Fat Cat's mind is at. Thank you, Psychie!

You are welcome. Hopefully your headache is mild and short lived.
I'm afraid it is neither.

However, my serious hyperactivity is always at play whether I have a headache or not, so I find myself writing through a... dull aching haze and hoping I'm coming across clearly enough. I'm having to edit more often to clear up post mistakes. But that's nothing unusual.

I haven't had any requests for clarification, so I guess I'm doing all right. =)

Psychie Psychie I want to ask one more time here and hopefully put this to bed - is there some way that O Mighty Fat Cat could converse while transformed? Perhaps an Artifact or a special Charm?

If the answer is no that's fine. I just want to know for the sake of knowing and perhaps making another goal for him.

It wouldn’t be difficult to create a charm to allow it since I am not aware of any Bo charm that does this.
Yeah. The closest Charm I know of in this direction is Glance Oration Technique which he's had since the beginning of the game.

Glance-Oration Technique (Lunars, p. 145).
Cost: 3m; Mins: Appearance 1, Essence 1
Type: Supplemental
Keywords: Mute
Duration: Instant
Prerequisite Charms: None

Through perfect control of her body and demeanor, the Lunar is capable of great expressiveness even without speech. She uses body language to convey an influence roll or a single sentence, ignoring the Resolve bonus for using body language (Exalted, p. 221). She can convey far more than usual through body language, though highly abstract concepts or complicated technical information remain beyond her.

However, my serious hyperactivity is always at play whether I have a headache or not, so I find myself writing through a... dull aching haze and hoping I'm coming across clearly enough. I'm having to edit more often to clear up post mistakes. But that's nothing unusual.
Side note: Hooray! 24 hours of no headache/migraine! Wheeee! Just sharing the joy! =)

It wouldn’t be difficult to create a charm to allow it since I am not aware of any Bo charm that does this.
Psychie Psychie
What you consider creating a Charm that does just that?

Also, does Fat Cat know anything at all about what Delilah is talking about? Being a Deliverer, I think he is well-travelled; might he have learned something?

Psychie Psychie
What you consider creating a Charm that does just that?

Also, does Fat Cat know anything at all about what Delilah is talking about? Being a Deliverer, I think he is well-travelled; might he have learned something?
Regarding the Charm: not a problem. For something as relatively simple I’ll just use your current charm as a prerequisite, probably a few motes to last a scene of being able to talk in any of your animal forms.

Regarding what Del is saying, you have heard of tales of a “forgotten” class of Exalted that used to be around in the First Age. The source of this info didn’t know much, and what he did know you generally thought was exaggerated or totally wrong. But now you are face to face with two of these Exalted that you have never heard of before, so maybe your info on them is not so wrong after all.

Psychie Psychie Thanks! Though I should have been more specific; I meant of the situation and the people that Delilah and the Circle are chatting about?

Last edited:
Thanks! I should have been more specific; I meant of the situation and the people that Delilah and the Circle are chatting about?
Ah! That one. Yes. You are aware of a few thousand people that live on the slope of the mountain. They do make trade with the nation of Halta in the East that has a fair number of zeppelin style airships that they use to carry goods to the people there. You works also know that they have a rather large (for the population size) amount of Dragon Blooded Exalts that live there, but they are not affiliated with the Blessed Isle and the Empress in any way.

The people that live on the slope of the mountain have bred and raised a fairly large group of riding hawks that they use to raid some of the nearby town’s on occasion.

It is said in stories that this group are descended from a military legion that were fighting the Fae during a massive invasion. They were cut off and surrounded, expecting to go down fighting but then the high ground they were on suddenly rose up into the sky, simultaneously saving them from the Fae but also trapping them up in the air. It is rumored that they have some ancient weapons of sizable power hidden away somewhere on the mountain.

Hah! They're "only" mortal people - Glade's background is that he was Shaman for a secluded uncontacted tribe until his exaltation - and it's up to Psychie of course. But I imagine if he went and recruited he'd get some young adults willing to fight. They'd probably be extremely green, but pretty good at forest-craft.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back