• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Dice Into the Ruins - Exalted 3e OOC

Main
Here
Characters
Here
Light Armor has the following stats:
Defense +5, Hardness 4, Mobility -0, Attunement 4

The chart is on Page 600 of the book.
Yep! There is! Right there in the table! How I missed repeatedly miss this (or saw it and forgot about it), I will never know! May I chalk this one up to ADHD? =)

To be fair for everyone, you guys can also make a few adjustments to your characters now that you have had a chance to see the direction that this game is heading. Just let me know what you wish to change.
Sherwood, do you plan on changing up Amara at all?

I'm pondering a Charm change, but not sure. I might just wait for the next xp drop to get my Graceful Crane Stance that I want.

Why do you want that?

Chowlett Chowlett Eonivar Eonivar jaydude jaydude Rykon Rykon How about you guys? Any changes for your "toons?" =)
The Charm allows for the character to be able to maneuver on a surface as small as a twig and treat it as if it were a three foot wide ledge capable of holding a thousand pounds off weight, and it lasts for a full scene. Very good for mobility in any environment.

The Charm allows for the character to be able to maneuver on a surface as small as a twig and treat it as if it were a three foot wide ledge capable of holding a thousand pounds off weight, and it lasts for a full scene. Very good for mobility in any environment.
Oooh. I can see how that could come in handy! So... she'll be keeping a small pouch full of twigs on her person and when people ask why, she'll say something like, "you never know when they might come in handy." Wait. "Handy." She only has one hand. I retract my statement. =)

Ugh. Why are you one of my best friends again? Lol
Hey! If she has a one-armed sister, together they could dual-wield? You know. Team up against the bad guys toget-- I'll stop here. =)

O rly? "Hey grasshopper... what is the sound of one hand clapping?"

kristin kreuk clapping GIF by CBC

If Daniel-san were one-armed, would he only be able to "Wax on?"

I could give you a recording of it, but the tape doesn't fit into your player.

Sherwood Sherwood Just for you, Bud! Hope this brings you more cheer! Even the YouTuber comment section is worth it! =)

"In Defense Of Puns"

If memory serves, Fatty and Dunbar never met (Dunbar never left his tower and Fatty never entered it). So, Fatty's promise is to Antonia, the forest spirit. But a promise is a promise. Da Chonk will go to Rathess if he has to go alone (not that this is being debated; I'm just sharing where his mind and heart are). =)

Last edited:
I certainly want to go to Rathess, but not just for our promise. I like the setting and the many opportunities for us it represents. But yes, we are going to keep our word.

After a review, no changes to past decisions. Just spending accrued XP according to the wishlist and planned order I set awhile back. I remember back when I set the order to things I was expecting the group to wanna be more action focused, so I doubt Aredin's charms will look much like one would expect of an Eclipse for sometime.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back