• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Internet Identity

After his long hours of work Danual returns to his old 1 bed room apartment and starts too make him self a small dinner then sits down in front of his computer to look around online for a while, after some time searching the web he comes an ad for a game he's never seen before but has hurd of at work with some of his co workers "well I don't anything better to do". After downloading the game on to his computer and makeing an account he logs in and watches the loading screen only too blink several seconds later too find him self in the starting town "what the how the heck did I get here" he said too him self then noticed his voice change "hu weight is that me speaking" looks down at him self "ekk! I'm a girl how did that happened!"

Aragon said:
( okay, kiro is in her house.)
(Oh, Ranger's on his way to a boss, in a snowy area, he could use the help since the cold weakens his abilities, but I can have him go past your house and have him mistake it for an average abandoned one and...All will be explained IC ( :)

Avalon nods. "Yeah, irl. Are you recovering ok?" he asks, ignoring the odd look he was getting from Alipia.

@Aragon

( haha okay, )

CERBERUS177 said:
(Oh, Ranger's on his way to a boss, in a snowy area, he could use the help since the cold weakens his abilities, but I can have him go past your house and have him mistake it for an average abandoned one and...All will be explained IC ( :)

" i guess you found me in irl then. " Kiro stated laughing. my recovery is going well...im stuck in the hospital for the next 3 weeks from broken ribs.." Kiro stated as she sighed and sat down soon closing her eyes not knowing what awaited next... @CERBERUS177 @The Departure

Ranger detected an abandoned house not too far off from where he was, he made his way to it and looked around, it was a wooden cabin, he tried to open the door, no luck. So he took a lock pick out, and it told him he was about to break into a player home, "What...?" he said, the game must be glitched, if he get's a bounty, he'll talk to the admin on the server about it later, he picked the lock and opened the door he was about to walk in when he saw 2 people sitting inside, and the room was furnished, he smiled with closed eyes and waved, "Hi..." he said, getting ready to run.

@Aragon @The Departure

[QUOTE="Defective Kitten](Jesus Christ, who the hell is your mother to do that much damage just from kicking? John Cena??)

[/QUOTE]
(Just go with it, I did eventually. And who knows the true identity of her mother? Lmao)

Kiro soon opend her eyes to see another player and soon took out her dagger. " Who are you?" Kiro asked as she kept her sword close to her, " How did u get in here?" Kiro asked as she stepped closer, her jacket moving swiftly off the ground,,ish., @CERBERUS177 @The Departure

"Guessing a glitch can't help me here huh?" he asked looking at the two of them, since he was half thief and so lock picking a player's home wasn't really something you can get away with.

@Aragon @The Departure

Alipia looks at the newcomer in fear. "Who are you?" She demands, but with a slightly soft and shaky tone ruining any authority her voice had. In fact, at the moment, she didn't feel well at all. My head, she thinks to herself, Is going to crack. The splitting headache seemed to be by itself, however.

@Aragon
@CERBERUS177

After a moment of figuring out whats going on crystal begin to walk a little ways out of town she finally figured out that this was simply a feature of the game "ok so your now crystal, your a girl who can use elemental magic and your happy go lucky ok I can try to stay I character for this" she tells her self, would adventy see a small house up ahead with some one looking in out side "oh excuse me sir can you tell me where I am" she says running up to him then realized he's talking to 2 people inside "oh um sory I did not mean to distract all you sory!" She says shyly @Aragon @CERBERUS177 @The Departure

Avalon hears someone asking something through the window, that just happened to be open a little bit, and he looks through the window to see a girl saying, "Oh, um, sorry, I did not mean to distract all you, sorry!" Avalon gives the man a look and goes outside. "Don't worry about it," he says when he closes the front door. "You're in the Town of Beginnings. We were probably about to go exploring or something, would you like to come? It wouldn't be any trouble," he adds, noting her shyness.

"really you won't mind sure I would love to join you oh um sory I'm being rude my name's Crystal I'm completely new too this game and would love to learn to more about it" she smiles brightly

Ryukaa Miura]Ryukaa walks through the town. "I kinda wanna see that girl again." He said to himself [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/24287-the-departure/ said:
@The Departure[/URL]
(now there's TWO people trying to get in on Alipia, ALTHOUGH @TheWhiteScarf hasn't replied. Probably not getting notifs is all)

Pikmin100xx said:
"really you won't mind sure I would love to join you oh um sory I'm being rude my name's Crystal I'm completely new too this game and would love to learn to more about it" she smiles brightly
Avalon smiles at Crystal. "Hello, Crystal. "Nice to meet you. I'm Avalon." He'd always kept his stats unreadable from players, including his name. Thanks for the fake name, he thinks as he starts to worry about Alipia again. From what he could tell, she was still very vulnerable. He'd have to keep an eye on her, just in case...

"oh nice to meet you too Avalon I hope I won't be a bother for you know being new and all" she smiles at him "so um what exactly did I walk into something about brakeing into a house" she asks

"I-It's not what it looks like! I thought it was a loot house..." he said sadly, he opened his menu and summoned enough gold for the door to be fixed, "Here." he said, handing the bag to the boy standing next to him.

@The Departure

Users who are viewing this thread

Back