• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Insanity (Need Players)

Favorite Toy?

• Ripped Up Teddy Bear

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Butcher's Knife

• A Head

• Total voters
@loyalwolf[/URL]
"Well then I guess mister bones is going to be your name." He said looking at the guy with a big smile on his face. "So that's the reason your in here. Hmmm how boring, sounds like your typical crazy person. I'm very disappointed in you mister B. My condition let me see sounds, taste colors, feel smells. It a gift give to me genetics, fate and the wrathful God." He twirled around and wondered what it would take to get this guy to hurt him

loyalwolf said:
"Well then I guess mister bones is going to be your name." He said looking at the guy with a big smile on his face. "So that's the reason your in here. Hmmm how boring, sounds like your typical crazy person. I'm very disappointed in you mister B. My condition let me see sounds, taste colors, feel smells. It a gift give to me genetics, fate and the wrathful God." He twirled around and wondered what it would take to get this guy to hurt him
"But a man can't see colors without eyes, taste without tounge or feel without a heart

." He said grinning before laying back and laughing to himself. "What do YOU fear?"

Sam shook his head. “Not all of us. I'm here because they wouldn't believe me.” He said as a sigh passed his lips. “maybe they just don't understand your mindstate. Much like me. I guess I can't be considered normal exactly. But I don't think I'm insane. I'm just a freak.” He smiled.

[QUOTE="Joshua matt]"But a man can't see colors without eyes, taste without tounge or feel without a heart
." He said grinning before laying back and laughing to himself. "What do YOU fear?"

[/QUOTE]
[QUOTE="tomato modest]Sam shook his head. “Not all of us. I'm here because they wouldn't believe me.” He said as a sigh passed his lips. “maybe they just don't understand your mindstate. Much like me. I guess I can't be considered normal exactly. But I don't think I'm insane. I'm just a freak.” He smiled.

[/QUOTE]
"Sounds like you found the cure to my problem! You should be one of the theraps here if your that good." He look at the guy straight in the eye and getting really close to his. "I'm scared of all the superficial things every human fears. Death and pain, I hoping your not planning on making go through that." He said with a bright smile on his face. He then turn to the guy writing on his cells wall. " I see so what your saying is your not crazy, just misunderstood. Is that just a sad story but also very boring. People get my mindset, that's why I'm in here."

loyalwolf said:
"Sounds like you found the cure to my problem! You should be one of the theraps here if your that good." He look at the guy straight in the eye and getting really close to his. "I'm scared of all the superficial things every human fears. Death and pain, I hoping your not planning on making go through that." He said with a bright smile on his face. He then turn to the guy writing on his cells wall. " I see so what your saying is your not crazy, just misunderstood. Is that just a sad story but also very boring. People get my mindset, that's why I'm in here."
He laughed. "Your no fun. I hate brave ones." He said putting his mask on and cackled as he sat down. "I belong here, dosent mean I like it."

loyalwolf said:
"Let's talk about your family." He said suddenly getting up. "Or mine?"

Sam shrugged. “Well, do you believe in those things that hide under your bed? Most people wouldn't. But hey, I'm in an insane asylum. I'm sure you'd believe in anything. I don't mean that in a rude way of course.” He said, sighing. He leaned against the wall and looked up.

[QUOTE="Joshua matt]"Let's talk about your family." He said suddenly getting up. "Or mine?"

[/QUOTE]
[QUOTE="tomato modest]Sam shrugged. “Well, do you believe in those things that hide under your bed? Most people wouldn't. But hey, I'm in an insane asylum. I'm sure you'd believe in anything. I don't mean that in a rude way of course.” He said, sighing. He leaned against the wall and looked up.

[/QUOTE]
When he said family Fai showed a slight change in attitude before going back to his usual persona. "My family is normal so I'm sure you family would be more interesting." He then turned trowards the guy in the cell " well mister, I don't have monsters under my bed. The world I see and the world you see are two different ones. I belive the money under the bed aren't really there but the one next to are real and more dangerous!" He said with a grin, enjoying the colors made as he spoke. He was a boring speaker but his words had a vibrant green to it.

loyalwolf said:
When he said family Fai showed a slight change in attitude before going back to his usual persona. "My family is normal so I'm sure you family would be more interesting." He then turned trowards the guy in the cell " well mister, I don't have monsters under my bed. The world I see and the world you see are two different ones. I belive the money under the bed aren't really there but the one next to are real and more dangerous!" He said with a grin, enjoying the colors made as he spoke. He was a boring speaker but his words had a vibrant green to it.
"You miss them? Don't you. Yes, your mother could be crying bedside begging for 'why you left' or 'if you'll return.' Tsk tsk so sad."

Sam thought for a moment. “What about vampires, tricksters, scary stuff like that?” He asked. He was now intrigued.

[QUOTE="Joshua matt]"You miss them? Don't you. Yes, your mother could be crying bedside begging for 'why you left' or 'if you'll return.' Tsk tsk so sad."

[/QUOTE]
[QUOTE="tomato modest]Sam thought for a moment. “What about vampires, tricksters, scary stuff like that?” He asked. He was now intrigued.

[/QUOTE]
"Mommy would be that sad I'm gone. After all I came here because they asked me to. If not i would r have voluntarily come here. Now stop trying to cuase me pain" he said with a laugh. He then looked at the other guy and said proudly " what about then? Those things are scary. People are the truly writing creatures of the world."

loyalwolf said:
"Mommy would be that sad I'm gone. After all I came here because they asked me to. If not i would r have voluntarily come here. Now stop trying to cuase me pain" he said with a laugh. He then looked at the other guy and said proudly " what about then? Those things are scary. People are the truly writing creatures of the world."
He shrugged his shoulders before laying down and yawned. "In the thing under your bed!"

@tomato modest @loyalwolf

Sam nodded. “Well, I protect the world from them. Killing people is frowned upon anyways. They thought I was killing innocent people so that's why I'm here. Call me innocent or not I was still being a benefit. And if that's gonna take me to hell I'll go there with pride.” He rolled his eyes. “People don't fear me, they're just idiots.”

Vamp starts to insanely laugh for no reason you know of, but then calms down and bangs his head against the wall it makes a loud noise.

"come on now, warden shouldn't be slacking off its almost time for lunch!" he laughs a bit more

SenpaiGothic said:
Vamp starts to insanely laugh for no reason you know of, but then calms down and bangs his head against the wall it makes a loud noise.
"come on now, warden shouldn't be slacking off its almost time for lunch!" he laughs a bit more
"Someone is off their rocker." He yells out laughing hysterically before rising up from his bed. "Calm down, he's almost here maybe!"

"off my rocker very! that's why i'm here! why are you here? i have never been around other things besides zeplin so i am a bit excitable" he leans back on the floor looking up to the roof of the pitch black cell listening closely

SenpaiGothic said:
"off my rocker very! that's why i'm here! why are you here? i have never been around other things besides zeplin so i am a bit excitable" he leans back on the floor looking up to the roof of the pitch black cell listening closely
"I'm in here for homicidal tendencies and the urge to constantly install fear in people, the urge to bother people to the mental breakdown." He said tapping the ground. "I'll scare you to near death basically."

Joshua matt]He shrugged his shoulders before laying down and yawned. "In the thing under your bed!" @tomato modest [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/25810-loyalwolf/ said:
@loyalwolf[/URL]
[QUOTE="Joshua matt]"Someone is off their rocker." He yells out laughing hysterically before rising up from his bed. "Calm down, he's almost here maybe!"

[/QUOTE]
SenpaiGothic said:
he looked at the guy and frowned " Your laugh looks ugly. he is here because he like causing pain and he is here because he protects those that helped imprison him." he said will move from one end of the cell to the others.

Last edited by a moderator:
loyalwolf said:
he looked at the guy and frowned " Your laugh looks ugly. he is here because he like causing pain and he is here because he protects those that helped imprison him." he said will move from one end of the cell to the others.
,"calm down, color wheel, I was just kidding, everybody is crazy as a bat out of hell. Besides the wall scratcher. " skeleton said as he put his mask on and lightly laughed.

[QUOTE="Joshua matt],"calm down, color wheel, I was just kidding, everybody is crazy as a bat out of hell. Besides the wall scratcher. " skeleton said as he put his mask on and lightly laughed.

[/QUOTE]
Fai smiled at the nickname he was given. "i like the name color wheel! if your trying to court me Mister bones, i would suggest cutting me to get me to fall for you. i consider that foreplay. The wall artist over there is just as crazy as the rest of us because if he wasn't then that only leaves stupid. something tell me he doesn't want to be considered stupid. Who tried and protect humans, humans are the thing that the world need to protected from!"

loyalwolf said:
Fai smiled at the nickname he was given. "i like the name color wheel! if your trying to court me Mister bones, i would suggest cutting me to get me to fall for you. i consider that foreplay. The wall artist over there is just as crazy as the rest of us because if he wasn't then that only leaves stupid. something tell me he doesn't want to be considered stupid. Who tried and protect humans, humans are the thing that the world need to protected from!"
" first of all, I was joking remind me to not cut myself near ya pal. And two I agree with you." He said flipping a chipped peice of metal.

loyalwolf said:
" that also reminds me of a girl I used to go out with, she liked cutting.... Hm...oh well." He laughed as he sat down.

[QUOTE="Joshua matt]" first of all, I was joking remind me to not cut myself near ya pal. And two I agree with you." He said flipping a chipped peice of metal.

[/QUOTE]
Fai frowned " I thought we were bonding! turns out your not into me that way. anyway i dont like watching other cut, the noises they make while doing it are ugly. I use to date guy who didn't enjoy pain at all but he hurt me in order to please me. he was a keeper that one." he look at the guy sheeshing and said " what are you even doing?"

Sam glanced at him. “Well, I don't know. Observing I guess. I don't fit much in this conversation you lot are having.”

Users who are viewing this thread

Back