• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Insanity (Need Players)

Favorite Toy?

• Ripped Up Teddy Bear

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Butcher's Knife

• A Head

• Total voters
Cicero said:

• View attachment 256666

Richard watched as the guard walking away that was by far stupid in the boy's opinion but why would he saying anything about it. Really he didn't have the time or energy to care as he looked up at the watch tower glaring at the person side before flipping him off and running towards the exit. "Fucking idiots each and everyone one of them." He stated aloud while looking behind him of course her wasn't calling the other prisoners that just the guards.

• [/media]

• steve saw the escaping prisoner and then through the intercom shouted "INMATE ESCAPING!!! BLOCK OFF ALL ENTRANCES AND GET HIM!!! KILL IF NECESSARY!!!"

( xD Okay I'm done bbcoding for now)

The boy stopped to a jog looking at the closing door and seeing no other way out he growled a bit "So out of everyone little Stevey is their brains while the rest are scared...good to know." He muttered to himself punching the metal barricade making his knuckles bleed more. After doing this a couple times he looked at his shaking hands it wasn't cause he was scared no he lost that feeling long ago even before the murders...instead of thinking about this he licked away the blood turning back to the watch toward "Well looks like you caught me like the little freak you call us so come down and bring me back to my cell. Or is the master lap dog scared of the so called freak?" The boy called out while putting his hands up feeling the cold liquid make its way down his arms.​

vamp sits down in his cell messing with some of the stuffed animals the doctors gave him to try to help with his random panic attacks and freak outs they help him some times but other times zepil just makes it worse and he starts the destroy them only fixing them later

Users who are viewing this thread

Back