• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Insanity (Need Players)

Favorite Toy?

• Ripped Up Teddy Bear

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Butcher's Knife

• A Head

• Total voters
Sam glanced at the girl who had spoke to him. He shook his head. “No thank—” He then thought for a moment. He had been an idiot this whole time. He could try learning of the others who were here. He decided that he could learn something out of that. He sat up and nodded. “Actually, if you don't mind I'd like to.” He said, looking at her expressionless.

Scissors tossed the boy a cookie, before turning her attention to Skeleton." I don't know maybe the dark?" She answeres laying back in her chair testing her scissor's tip.

@tomato modest
@Joshua matt

Sam took it and bit into it. He walked as close as he could get to the two. “So, what's your names? I'm Sam.” He said calmly.

Last edited by a moderator:
[QUOTE="tomato modest]Sam took it and bit into it. He walked as close as he could get to the two. “So, what's your names? I'm Sam.” He said calmly.

[/QUOTE]
"Sam? My name's skeleton." He said coughed lightly. "Nice to meet you Sam."

Scissors smiled,"Pleasure to meet you both, I am a new yorker Mr. Skeleton." She answered biting into her cookie. She would have to speak with cautious anything could happen with two strangers.

steve walks around the asylum, scared to hell inside but he tries to act tough "HEY YOU INSANE TWERPS KEEP IT DOWN!!!" he shouted, he has been working in the asylum for months but he still is uneasy around the insane people, he twirls his nightstick and goes around each cell inspecting it making sure nothing's out of place

Salex said:
steve walks around the asylum, scared to hell inside but he tries to act tough "HEY YOU INSANE TWERPS KEEP IT DOWN!!!" he shouted, he has been working in the asylum for months but he still is uneasy around the insane people, he twirls his nightstick and goes around each cell inspecting it making sure nothing's out of place
He glanced at the guard. "First night? Tsk tsk tsk, not a good position to be in..." He said smiling crookedly.

[QUOTE="Joshua matt]He glanced at the guard. "First night? Tsk tsk tsk, not a good position to be in..." He said smiling crookedly.

[/QUOTE]
he readied his nightstick when he heard the threat. "dont think anything crazy or not i'll send you to the isolation ward personally" he threatened

Salex said:
he readied his nightstick when he heard the threat. "dont think anything crazy or not i'll send you to the isolation ward personally" he threatened
"Don't worry pal. I'm not going to do anything, I can't speak for EVERYONE though..."

Sam glanced at the guard and then at Skeleton. He didn't feel much offended by being called insane anymore because he heard much worse. No one can possibly be completely insane. Everyone was a little insane. But that sounded like something an insane person would say. But wouldn't that just prove his point? He shook his head at his ramblings. He wished he had something to write his theories on. But he wasn't sure if that was a good thing to ask the guard. So he just stayed quiet. “...”

Fai was just being checked and looking around at his new home. He sighed this isn't where he wanted to be. He walked around and saw a guard. He seemed tough but also seemed to have slight fear in him. "Hello there mister guard! Making sure all the crazies alright bring to crazy, correct?"

loyalwolf said:
Fai was just being checked and looking around at his new home. He sighed this isn't where he wanted to be. He walked around and saw a guard. He seemed tough but also seemed to have slight fear in him. "Hello there mister guard! Making sure all the crazies alright bring to crazy, correct?"
"uhhh.... huh.... im confused...- hey!!! get back to your cell!!!" he shouted to fai, he proceeded to walk to his office where he sees everyone through the cctv

Salex said:
"uhhh.... huh.... im confused...- hey!!! get back to your cell!!!" he shouted to fai, he proceeded to walk to his office where he sees everyone through the cctv
Skeleton watched as the guard left. "He's showing his weakness.... This will be fun." He said as he sat down on his bed.

[QUOTE="Joshua matt]Skeleton watched as the guard left. "He's showing his weakness.... This will be fun." He said as he sat down on his bed.

[/QUOTE]
Fai over heard the voice speaking about the guard. He moved his way over to the person. " hello there fellow crazy."

loyalwolf said:
Fai over heard the voice speaking about the guard. He moved his way over to the person. " hello there fellow crazy."
"I'm not crazy, I just don't match today's mental standards." He said giving a small wave. "I'm not the type of person you want as a friend, but I carry out conversations."

Sam listened to the two conversate. He glanced at them. “Do any of you know if there's some place I can write things? Mental notes per say?” He asked hesitantly.

[QUOTE="tomato modest]Sam listened to the two conversate. He glanced at them. “Do any of you know if there's some place I can write things? Mental notes per say?” He asked hesitantly.

[/QUOTE]
"Well, you can TRY to get the resources but they'll probably give some. To answer your question, your cell I suppose." He said glancing over.

[QUOTE="Joshua matt]"I'm not crazy, I just don't match today's mental standards." He said giving a small wave. "I'm not the type of person you want as a friend, but I carry out conversations."

[/QUOTE]
He gave his usual fake smile and waved back at the guy. "Friends isn't exactly something I'm looking for. Plus, does it matter if you are crazy or not? You are in this place...that make us all crazy!" He stated to spin around the room and stared at color that corresponded to the sounds being made around them.

loyalwolf said:
He gave his usual fake smile and waved back at the guy. "Friends isn't exactly something I'm looking for. Plus, does it matter if you are crazy or not? You are in this place...that make us all crazy!" He stated to spin around the room and stared at color that corresponded to the sounds being made around them.
"Ok pal, where are you from?"

He asked. This guy's was already getting on his nerves but stayed in his calm mood. He popped his knuckles as he took out his plague mask._

Sam nodded at Skeleton and then glanced at the boy who seemed more ubeat, slightly annoying, than the others. “Nobody is completely normal.” He said calmly. He glanced at his cell wall and nodded. He scratched the words on the wall with his finger. The paint seemed to be pealing off so it wasn't very hard. That did seem like something an insane person would say. But yet, that did work his theory. He smiled a little. He had his mind finally working. He hoped one day he'd get the chance to leave so he could publish his mind's thoughts. They were something he wanted to share.

[QUOTE="Joshua matt]"Ok pal, where are you from?"
He asked. This guy's was already getting on his nerves but stayed in his calm mood. He popped his knuckles as he took out his plague mask._

[/QUOTE]
"Well mister bones! My name is Fai Kane, your neighborhood person with synesthesia" he focused his attention on the guys knuckles and the dark red color it emited. "Well mister bones! What your actual name". He then notice the other guy. " true not everyone is normal but most people dont get put in a crazy bin. Those are reserved for the most abnormal of people." He said with a grin. @tomato modest (forgot to quote your post)

Last edited by a moderator:
He frowned but smiled soon after. "Mister bones? Pfff... But I'm not telling my name." He said as he paced and sat on his bed and stared at fai. "Synthesia? I'm in here for being homicidal. And the fact I constantly LOVE to unhinged people. Like your condition, what caused it?" He said leaning forward with a crooked smile and unmoving stare.

@loyalwolf

Users who are viewing this thread

Back