• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Infamous: Repercussions

Roo said:
"I..." Kat maundered slightly as she rubbed her arm. Kat had always wanted to have her memories back, but now that an option actually came up... Kat felt flustered and an odd sense of angry.
"I don't intend to do it against your will or anything!" Jake said quickly.

"It'll be completely up to you if he does it and when...I just hope you'll trust me enough to do it..." He said, mumbling the last sentence a bit sadly.

Roo said:
"I can't trust a person I just met," she responded firmly.
"I know...I just...I don't know how to prove anything...the remnants of our life before the blast are gone. Your memories are locked. I can't show you mine because you don't trust me. I'm just... this hurts... So bad..." Jake mumbled quietly.

Jake shook his head, "Don't... it's not your fault, you're suffering too, just not like me..." He said.

After a moment a waiter came with a large platter of food, mostly for her. All of it was things she liked but what stood out was the toast with refried beans.

Roo said:
"Get food for me," Kat answered, "you're being way too nice."
"It's just who I am. I'm nice. I think you used to like that..." Jake said, muttering that last bit mostly to himself.

Johnomono said:
"It's just who I am. I'm nice. I think you used to like that..." Jake said, muttering that last bit mostly to himself.
"Most people like when someone's nice right? It's a trait most people like..."

"Yea...I guess..." Jake mumbled. "You just liked it more, most people weren't nice to you before we met but I was different. I was nice." He added with a sigh.

"I suppose that's a quality that would be nice, though it begs the question of why I'd need it in the first place..." Kat responded, murmuring most of it to herself.

Jake shrugged, "You never wanted to talk about your past and I never wanted to pry. I always figured you'd tell me if you wanted to." Jake replied.

Jake let a hint of a smile play across his face.

"I liked it though, it was mysterious to me." He added.

(( She hasn't had it after the blast (that's why I made a weird food) she doesn't know she likes it yet. xD ))

"You ganna eat?" Kat asked, she not having touched any of the food.

"Refried beans on toast, it was your favorite..." Jake said, a bit disheartened that she didn't recognize it.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back