• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Infamous: Repercussions

"Most recently, what do you think? I just told you. You've also seen my army's status and movements. That's info. Cough up the info."

"You know what? Fine, I'll consider your location info that you gave me despite me learning it myself. Unless you give me more, All I'll give you is the following. Actually... On second thought, you need to know all about this guy, so I expect you to give me info to make up for it at our next meeting. There is a new conduit who has "hellfire" powers. He spawns black flames... And he has teleportation, but I haven't figured out how it works. His name is Slade by the way, look out for him."

"Slade, interesting... hey, why isn't Shard with you?" Shadow asks, looking around. "She's basically your sidekick, strange to see you apart. Also, hey! Dreamer Boy? You got a voice?"

"His name's Dax. That's my nickname for him. The only reason he's been silent was because I requested it for while we talked. You haven't met him, and I wasn't sure how you'd react. As for Shard, she's back at the FFA base. I have reasons why I went alone, but you'd need to give me more info before I go in depth."

Last edited by a moderator:
"I'm not throwing him back out on the street as he is. We should at least let him stay awhile. And he's ten, He can choose. We'll let him stay, get his strength, then inform him if the danger. If he wants to stay then he can. Besides, maybe we can teach his some things?" Avalon said.

"Well, I don't quite know what I can tell you else at the moment. The fact that I told you that I have nothing to tell you is info. Cough it up." Shadow grins, at this point just trying to antagonize Null."

Felix shrugs. "His power is easy to hide, and of no use to the shadows or the Sires. If he's in association with us, however, he'll be targeted by Shadow at the least. We can feed him, but he's REALLY be in danger if he stays."

Assailant said:
"Well, I don't quite know what I can tell you else at the moment. The fact that I told you that I have nothing to tell you is info. Cough it up." Shadow grins, at this point just trying to antagonize Null."
"You already owe me for telling you all I know about Slade so far. I'm not naive enough to think that I'd expect you to remember to repay this at a later date. Next time we trade info, if you really want know, I'll tell you why I went alone this time."

Shadow shrugs. "Fine. Go back to the FFA buddy." Shadow pats his back. "I have nothing more to tell you."

"By the way, I already told you about my friend here, so I think it's best that we head off." Null turns to Dax. "Hey dreamer boy, mind recreating the hoverboard?"

"One more thing before I go... I want to make a deal. In return for using the sire prevention on as many conduits as I can that come to the FFA, I want you to do me a favor at a later date, because this is a major help to you."

Assailant said:

Felix shrugs. "His power is easy to hide, and of no use to the shadows or the Sires. If he's in association with us, however, he'll be targeted by Shadow at the least. We can feed him, but he's REALLY be in danger if he stays."
"It's up to him, and maybe we can help him learn his power? I read a comic about empaths before the blast, some could project emotions into others like calming them." Avalon said.

Felix raises his eyebrow. He really doesn't want this kid to get hurt, but the possibility of a conduit forcing him to calm down could really help. Besides, we could give him top protection. Like Daniel... Daniel and Daniel... huh. I wonder if there's a trend? Felix guiltily nods. "Alright, sure. Fair enough... I suppose. Merry Christmas Daniel, you get to stay with the most hunted group of people in the city.

Daniel walks up to Felix. "I heard someone calling my name... are you guys talking abo-" He notices Daniel. He immediately rushes over to him. "Oh my god you're so cute! Oh, but you look hungry. We need to get him food! I'll find it!" Daniel yells, rushing off to find the food storage even though he has no idea where it is.

"I don't care if you're hunted. Id rather be hunted than starve any longer." Daniel spoke up.

Felix looks at the kid. He kneels down to his level, staring him in the eye. "Kid... you don't know the people that're hunting us. You will see things no one should ever see... but if you're sure, welcome aboard."

"Have you ever lived weeks on garbage, starved so much that you're used to it?" Daniel asked.

Felix smiles sadly. "More times than you could know. I've been there. But being with us, there's no backing out once you're with us for too long. If you REALLY want to stay with us... you have to be ready to die."

Sphinx walked up to the top level. She saw Felix, Daniel and Avalon. She also saw a child. She walked over to them. She looked at the child, then at Felix. "Who's he?" She asked, smiling slightly. She then looked back at the child. "Hey..."

"Then you know my answer." Daniel said to Felix.

"My names Daniel." He said to sphinx.

' Now there's an interesting form, wonder if I could learn to fly if I shifted to something like her...' shift thought.

Sphinx smiled. "Cool. We already have a Daniel! Can we call you...Danny?" She asked smiling. She placed a hand on the child's head and ruffled his hair.

Shift smiled, "Sure, Danny works." He said.

"Well kiddo, I'll let sphinx get you settled in. I've got to do some things." Avalon said, grabbing his shoulder.

Shifts eyes widened as he seen Avalons ring, "I've seen a ring like that.." He said.

Avalon looked at him quizzicaly, "I doubt it, it's one of a custom pair..." Avalon said with a sigh.

"No I really have, some red headed girl had it on a necklace down on cherry street in the industrial district, by a ware house." He said.

Avalon froze, eyes wide. Everyone around him heard him utter one word though it would only register with sphinx and Felix.

"Scarlett..."

And before anyone could respond he bolted at a dead run through the building and out the door without another word.

Netherdragon said:
"By the way, I already told you about my friend here, so I think it's best that we head off." Null turns to Dax. "Hey dreamer boy, mind recreating the hoverboard?"
"Sure thing bro, be ready in a minute." Dax said as he turned to Shadow again. "So Shadow, excuse my interruption and i apologize in advance just in case I piss you off, but tell me, what do you dream about? I'm a little intrigued and it could come in handy someday." Dax said as he grinned at Shadow.

Johnomono said:
Shift smiled, "Sure, Danny works." He said.
"Well kiddo, I'll let sphinx get you settled in. I've got to do some things." Avalon said, grabbing his shoulder.

Shifts eyes widened as he seen Avalons ring, "I've seen a ring like that.." He said.

Avalon looked at him quizzicaly, "I doubt it, it's one of a custom pair..." Avalon said with a sigh.

"No I really have, some red headed girl had it on a necklace down on cherry street in the industrial district, by a ware house." He said.

Avalon froze, eyes wide. Everyone around him heard him utter one word though it would only register with sphinx and Felix.

"Scarlett..."

And before anyone could respond he bolted at a dead run through the building and out the door without another word.
Sphinx's eyes widened at Avalon ran away. She looked at the child. "Here...let me show you around...follow me...." She said. She looked at Felix. "Wanna come?" She asked.

Avalon ran full speed, and even faster, a light trail chasing after him in his excitement as he neared cherry street.

He rounded the corner and froze, looking directly at Scarlet, his eyes threatening to spill over as he shouted, "SCARLET!"

Felix smiles at Sphinx. "Sure, why not? Some nice time calm time."

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Shadow grins at Dax. "Well, Dreamer Boy, let's see. I wouldn't know. Shadows are very unlike humans, and require very little of what normal humans require daily. I only NEED to sleep, maybe once a month. Of course, I DO get tired. I've only slept... twice, actually. The first time... hmm..." He says, trying to recall. "Mirrors, that's it. The second time, I didn't dream at all."

Assailant said:
Felix smiles at Sphinx. "Sure, why not? Some nice time calm time."
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Shadow grins at Dax. "Well, Dreamer Boy, let's see. I wouldn't know. Shadows are very unlike humans, and require very little of what normal humans require daily. I only NEED to sleep, maybe once a month. Of course, I DO get tired. I've only slept... twice, actually. The first time... hmm..." He says, trying to recall. "Mirrors, that's it. The second time, I didn't dream at all."
Sphinx smiled. She placed a hand on the child's back. "Awesome!" She began to walk. "This is the top room." She said smiling, gesturing to the whole room.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back