• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Infamous: Repercussions

Daniel runs around the corner. "Hey guys, I couldn't find the food area! Where's Shard, she should kn-" He then notices Sphinx. "Oh... hi mi-... Sphinx. I- I'm sorry if I was being... too loud or rambunctious." Daniel stutters out, slightly lowering his head and looking at the ground.

Assailant said:
Daniel runs around the corner. "Hey guys, I couldn't find the food area! Where's Shard, she should kn-" He then notices Sphinx. "Oh... hi mi-... Sphinx. I- I'm sorry if I was being... too loud or rambunctious." Daniel stutters out, slightly lowering his head and looking at the ground.
Sphinx giggled slightly. "Don't worry about it. It's fine. You haven't seen me when I'm loud and rambunctious. It's pretty terrible. Only happens when I drink though...weird..." She said, placing a finger on her chin. She then smiled. "Wanna come and help us show little Danny around?" She asked smiling.

The Demon took in the situation, screams of terror and pain occasionally breaking the silence of the scene as several of the DUP rolled around in agony as they were slowly bleeding out. Whatever backup the DUP was sending had not yet arrived and it would be best if they could leave before they did.

"Waste not, want not. There's plenty of still injured living DUP that we shouldn't just waste..."

Zabuza said, while picking up a still screaming DUP agent that was missing the majority of his right arm and tearing into his throat before draining him dry, thus shutting him up.

Jacob didn't waste as well, only he was kind enough to either snap the necks of his victim or choke them to death with smoke first.

"We should try to wake up Hayabusa now, re-establish the mental link between all of us, and then try to leave before more DUP arrive." the Demon said.

A loud clapping was heard behind the sires as slade stepped from the shadows, clapping dramatically.

"Wonderful... absolutely wonderful..." Slade said with a laugh.

"You're quite powerful eh?" He asked, coming closer.

The Demon dropped his latest victim back to the ground, as he backed up towards Jacob, Dante, and Xavier. He eyed down the new arrival; somewhat sure it was probably a conduit from the way he acted and what he asked.

"No chance you'll believe we found them like this, right?"

Zabuza said, the Executioner's Blade held cautiously for if it would be needed.

"Not a chance. But like it matters. I'm here to challenge you, not to the death of course, I'd be angry if either of us died. Or I guess not on my end hehehe...You know what they say. When you go somewhere New you find the baddest mother fucker and take them out. You seem to be the baddest so I'm challenging you. Just you." Slade replied.

"By all means, at your own risk you can happily challenge me. More importantly, what does the winner receive? Bragging rights? Or would you be willing to offer your services if I win?"

Unless I say otherwise, make sure to stay out of the fight. In the meantime, try to wake up Hayabusa...

The Demon thought, commanding all the other sires. He then took a step forward, more than well prepared and fed for whatever would happen.

"Hmm, well if you do manage to beat me then by all means I'd willingly offer you my services. If you can't beat the top dog then join them." Slade said, stepping forward.

"But be warned. You may be known as The Demon... But I'm what hell spit back out... preferably called The Devil Incarnate..." Slade said as black flames began to crackle to life around him.

Assailant said:
Felix smiles at Sphinx. "Sure, why not? Some nice time calm time."
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Shadow grins at Dax. "Well, Dreamer Boy, let's see. I wouldn't know. Shadows are very unlike humans, and require very little of what normal humans require daily. I only NEED to sleep, maybe once a month. Of course, I DO get tired. I've only slept... twice, actually. The first time... hmm..." He says, trying to recall. "Mirrors, that's it. The second time, I didn't dream at all."
"Ok, Dax. Let's go... Shard is probably worried sick about me. I'll introduce you to everyone when we get there."

Daniel smiled widely as his eyes seemed to almost shine. "Sure! I love kids!" Daniel says happily, clapping his hands together. He almost immediately grabs "Danny's" hand and begins pulling him down a hallway. "I'll show you the bedrooms, and the training area, and the snack area, once I find it of course, and..." Daniel's voice faded off as he went too far away for Sphinx and Felix to hear. Felix turns to Sphinx and chuckles.

"Well, Daniel and Daniel seem to be hitting it off."

Shift followed Daniel, seeing that their names being the same was working for him. So for now he followed silently.

Flux strutted down the road, her boots crushing the gravel on the sidewalk as she walked. She walked past a group of teens, one of which who whistled. "Hey, where you going baby? Come to daddy!" Flux stopped in her tracks and turned around, a smile on her face. "Okay..." The others laughed and backed away while Flux approached the kid and brought him close. "You... You wanna know what I like about you?" The stunned teen turned to his friends before he turned back to Flux and nodded. Flux grabbed the boys face...And kneed him in the stomach. "Nothing! You little freaks scatter before I burn my name into your chest! You heard me, run! Get out of here!" The others scattered while the last boy rolled around the ground clutching his stomach. Flux kicked him a couple of times before she walked away.

Netherdragon said:
"Ok, Dax. Let's go... Shard is probably worried sick about me. I'll introduce you to everyone when we get there."
"Already on it." Dax recreates the hoverboard and starts it up. Null and Dax hop on. "Later Shadow! hope to meet again...in a good way!"

"Yes, indeed!" Shadow yells. As they go off, he grins. Now... let's see where they are going. He shadows onto a rooftop and chases after them, maintaining a safe distance that ensures that not only will he not be seen, but Null's mind reading ability won't pick him up.

Understood...

Xavier felt uncomfortable around the newcomer. He talked like he owned the world, and he readied himself, his eyes reflecting an intensity as strong as the black flame around him.

I'll go and try to wake Hayabusa... Xavier turned and headed to the bar, if he necessary, he would activate his powers, out of his range. He wouldn't want an encore of his death now, would he?

"C'mon, get up," He pushed Hayabusa, who was groaning on the table, "You're not the only one with hangovers, ya know?" It was no good, he wasn't waking up. Sighing, he selected a code, placed it beside his ear and pressed the large red button on his phone, releasing the noise of an airhorn beside Hayabusa's ear.

Starting off slow only to accelerate to an incredible speed over time they quickly make it to their destination... Null walks in with Dax behind him. "HELLO!!!" It's Null. I'm back!

Shard runs up to him, "I was worried about you." she says while giving Null a hug. She then turns to see someone behind him. "Who's that behind you?" she asks."

Null says, "I'll introduce you two in a second... anything major happen in the day I was gone?"

"Well, the one thing is there was a kid outside, and Avalon forced us to let him in. He seems sweet, but he's a conduit. I don't know his powers, nor does anyone else."

Last edited by a moderator:
"Oh my, you basically know my name. Am I that well known and feared now? Is that why you're having to prove yourself? Those are some wicked flames."

The Demon basically stalled for time. While he talked an unseen and undetected force was washing over the battlefield, while he could still concentrate before the battle. He didn't intend to use it directly off the bat, but if he needed to fall back on it, it would already be prepared.

"The challenger should make the first move."

Zabuza remarked after he finished, as he prepared. More than likely black flames were about to be shot at him.

Slade slowly pulled a blade from his robe, a wicked looking seven inch curve, serrated edge near the base.

"My pleasure..." Slade said, looking directly into his eyes.

And then he was gone.

And then a blade was trying to drag across his back in a wicked arc.

Johnomono said:
Avalon ran full speed, and even faster, a light trail chasing after him in his excitement as he neared cherry street.
He rounded the corner and froze, looking directly at Scarlet, his eyes threatening to spill over as he shouted, "SCARLET!"
Kat turned around at the sound of a queer shout. Her face filled with an peculiar irritation as she looked at this outlandish man. A bitter look, like raw cocoa powder that you so hope to be sweet. For a mere moment Kat went to reach out for words to say, but she abstained. Waiting for the man to reach her first.

Sphinx giggled and nodded. "Yep. Good too, they're both adorable. You know, sometimes I wish there was another girl to talk to..."she said. "I dunno, it seems like there's stuff I can talk to girls about that you guys wouldn't understand.

Roo said:
Kat turned around at the sound of a queer shout. Her face filled with an peculiar irritation as she looked at this outlandish man. A bitter look, like raw cocoa powder that you so hope to be sweet. For a mere moment Kat went to reach out for words to say, but she abstained. Waiting for the man to reach her first.
Avalon ran over to her with a look of amazement on his face, "Scarlet... You're alive...I can't...I can't..." He stuttered.

All he wanted to do was grab her into a hug to anchor her here as if he was going to lose her again as well as prove that she was real.

But he didn't, something about the way she looked at him was odd...

Kat's eyebrows furrowed as she glanced over the guy.

"Excuse me, but who are you?" she asked, a hint of antagonization.

Shadow landed on a nearby building, as the hoverboard turned the corner. He ran to keep up but it turned another corner and was gone. Thank goodness I planned for this. Now, let's see how well this works... Shadow focuses and thrusts his hand up into the air. Suddenly, a shadow orb flies up into the sky. One wouldn't have noticed it unless they were looking for it.

Flashback.

"Yes, you should be going." Shadow says as he pats Null on the back. On the way to his back, Shadow creates a small shadow disc and sticks it to Null's shirt. It would be very hard to notice. Shadow makes sure not to think about what he's doing, and focuses on smiling. Since that takes quite a bit of thought, he almost forgets what he's doing.

End of Flashback

Shadow grins. The orb isn't moving, meaning Null isn't moving. That's likely where the FFA base is. Felix, here I come.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back