• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Indescribable ~Reboot~ (Closed)

Lore
Here
Masaru smirked, "yeah yeah!" He then turned to Malvo, "so was what you said actually true? I just . . . . your Gods and stories are weird."

Malvo arched a brow, smiling as she watched Dei-Loki go before looking to Masaru. "Naah. That's just a story that used to creep the hel outta Dipper. The gift shop thing is real, though."

Malvo arched a brow, smiling as she watched Dei-Loki go before looking to Masaru. "Naah. That's just a story that used to creep the hel outta Dipper. The gift shop thing is real, though."
Masaru blinked, "your culture is so strange."

(I feel like there's a hidden spongebob reference here from the movie)

Masaru blinked, "your culture is so strange."

(I feel like there's a hidden spongebob reference here from the movie)

( XD THAT ONE WAS UNINTENTIONAL!)

"Ooohh, y'haven't even seen the worst of it yet." Malvo snickered.

(XD then i guess it was all me)

"How bad or weird does it get?" He smirked.

(I've infected you in the name of Spongebob.
BAHAH!)

"Y'suuure ya wanna ask that question?" Malvo grinned while Dei-Loki made his way in with the kids on his back, both of which hugging his neck.

"Y'know what's bad but good at the same time? When yer mam also finds out ya didn't take yer meds after checking the weekly pill box thing in the bathroom, and she says it out loud and even yer kids end up scolding ya about it."

(I've infected you in the name of Spongebob.
BAHAH!)

"Y'suuure ya wanna ask that question?" Malvo grinned while Dei-Loki made his way in with the kids on his back, both of which hugging his neck.

"Y'know what's bad but good at the same time? When yer mam also finds out ya didn't take yer meds after checking the weekly pill box thing in the bathroom, and she says it out loud and even yer kids end up scolding ya about it."
(XD CUUUUUURSE YOU)

Masaru nodded before turning to Dei and grinning. "Serves you right."

(XD CUUUUUURSE YOU)

Masaru nodded before turning to Dei and grinning. "Serves you right."

Dei-Loki pouted, softly setting the kids in their chairs as Malvo snickered.

"Dipper, what's the baddest thing about our culture?"

Dei-Loki perked up at this, tapping his chin in thought. "Other than the pillaging berserkers like myself used to do?" He bit his lip. "Yule."

Malvo widened her eyes at that. "I forgot about Yule."

Dei-Loki pouted, softly setting the kids in their chairs as Malvo snickered.

"Dipper, what's the baddest thing about our culture?"

Dei-Loki perked up at this, tapping his chin in thought. "Other than the pillaging berserkers like myself used to do?" He bit his lip. "Yule."

Malvo widened her eyes at that. "I forgot about Yule."
"Yule?" Masaru asked.

"Yule?" Masaru asked.

The twins nodded, Dei-Loki heading into the bathroom to grab his medication to get it ready. "Yule is a winter celebration that happens every 8 years where our ancestors were known t' go out and pillage a town with the aim of killing... what is it, Malvy, 81 people?"

Malvo nodded. "To appease Grandpa Odin, yea."

"Shoo WEE!" Dei-Loki howled.

(YEP. DEFINITELY CANON NOW.)

Last edited:
The twins nodded, Dei-Loki heading into the bathroom to grab his medication to get it ready. "Yule is a winter celebration that happens every 8 years where our ancestors were known t' go out and pillage a town with the aim of killing... what is it, Malvy, 81 people?"

Malvo nodded. "To appease Grandpa Odin, yea."

"Shoo WEE!" Dei-Loki howled.

(YEP. DEFINITELY CANON NOW.)
(XD)

"Stop doing that and that's incredibly weird." He blinked.

(XD)

"Stop doing that and that's incredibly weird." He blinked.

"It's the call of the Vikings! Shoo WEEEE!" Dei-Loki snickered, heading out with his meds in a cup while the kids giggled.

Malvo shook her head at Dei-Loki. "There's another thing I could say about our culture but the kids are in here."

"It's the call of the Vikings! Shoo WEEEE!" Dei-Loki snickered, heading out with his meds in a cup while the kids giggled.

Malvo shook her head at Dei-Loki. "There's another thing I could say about our culture but the kids are in here."
Masaru pinched Dei's cheek as he followed him. "Sounds weird enough."

Masaru pinched Dei's cheek as he followed him. "Sounds weird enough."

Dei-Loki winced a tad at the pinch, smirking a bit. "Not the weirdest one out their, though. There are people out on the island of Vanuatu that cut off a finger f'r every loved one they loose in their lifetime."

Dei-Loki winced a tad at the pinch, smirking a bit. "Not the weirdest one out their, though. There are people out on the island of Vanuatu that cut off a finger f'r every loved one they loose in their lifetime."
Masaru looked at his fingers. "Oh no. Would they have to do it? Was it a coice?"

Masaru looked at his fingers. "Oh no. Would they have to do it? Was it a coice?"

"According t' our old history teacher, it's mandatory. Y' should see some of the pictures, it's like they have permanent chibi hands."

"That's . .. Dei, why?"

"Because it's what they look like! I'm not kidding!" He lifted a hand, folding his fingers down so they were one joint away from making a fist. He'd then spread his fingers, showing Masaru from the back of said hand, which had been shaking from a bit of anxiety and withdrawals, at this point. "They don't cut them at the base of the finger, but they cut at the middle of each finger so their fingers look like little nubs! It's crazy, but not as crazy as Lobster Man."

"Because it's what they look like! I'm not kidding!" He lifted a hand, folding his fingers down so they were one joint away from making a fist. He'd then spread his fingers, showing Masaru from the back of said hand, which had been shaking from a bit of anxiety and withdrawals, at this point. "They don't cut them at the base of the finger, but they cut at the middle of each finger so their fingers look like little nubs! It's crazy, but not as crazy as Lobster Man."
"Lobster man? Okay you're yanking my chain now."

"Lobster man? Okay you're yanking my chain now."

Dei-Loki shook his head. "I'm not. The Lobster Man was born with a condition that fused his fingers together, making them like claws and his feet were like flippers. He was one of the star attractions at freakshows, and he was really abusive to his wife and kids until his wife at the time had enough and hired a friend t' shoot him in the back of the head."

(This is a true story by the way.
xD )

Dei-Loki shook his head. "I'm not. The Lobster Man was born with a condition that fused his fingers together, making them like claws and his feet were like flippers. He was one of the star attractions at freakshows, and he was really abusive to his wife and kids until his wife at the time had enough and hired a friend t' shoot him in the back of the head."

(This is a true story by the way.
xD )
(XD Is this from American horror story: Freak show?)

Masaru shook his head, "i don't think i'll ever understand this culture and its stories."

(XD Is this from American horror story: Freak show?)

Masaru shook his head, "i don't think i'll ever understand this culture and its stories."

(I mean, he might have been in it? XD But this guy was an actual person named Grady Stiles.)

Dei-Loki snickered. "Guess it's just gotta be a case of being brought up here."

(I mean, he might have been in it? XD But this guy was an actual person named Grady Stiles.)

Dei-Loki snickered. "Guess it's just gotta be a case of being brought up here."
(WHOA that's really cool, and they did have lobster boy, not lobster man)

Masaru nodded, "that's true. I mean, i guess my culture isn't that normal either."

(WHOA that's really cool, and they did have lobster boy, not lobster man)

Masaru nodded, "that's true. I mean, i guess my culture isn't that normal either."

(Oooo.
I really gotta watch American Horror Story more. )

"What's the weirdest thing about yers?" Dei-Loki asked curiously, grabbing a drink to help him with taking his meds.

(Oooo.
I really gotta watch American Horror Story more. )

"What's the weirdest thing about yers?" Dei-Loki asked curiously, grabbing a drink to help him with taking his meds.
(XD i just know because my uncle and dad were watching it)

"There's a lot to name. One is called Hadaka Matsuri which is just everyone is in their birthday suits for a festival."

(XD i just know because my uncle and dad were watching it)

"There's a lot to name. One is called Hadaka Matsuri which is just everyone is in their birthday suits for a festival."

( XD )

Dei-Loki widened his eyes. "WAIT, that's a thing!? Can we do that!?"

(DEI WHY ARE YOU LIKE THIS!?)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back