• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Indescribable ~Reboot~ (Closed)

Lore
Here
"Who knows? Sometimes i really think they're our kids after all." He got out.

"Y'know, what if they're like... ours but... from an alternate reality or something?" Dei-Loki followed Masaru out.

(CONSPIRACY!
XD )

"Yes it is! Apparently you never heard of unspoken rules then."

"People have t' tell me the rules or else I break them. Like with the big guys at the table, or the fat old grumpy bastard that sits on his throne all da--" Dei-Loki yelped, dodging a bolt of lightning before it began to pour. He then looked up to the sky, laughing. "GOTTA BE THE PATCH ON YER EYE, YEAH!?"

"People have t' tell me the rules or else I break them. Like with the big guys at the table, or the fat old grumpy bastard that sits on his throne all da--" Dei-Loki yelped, dodging a bolt of lightning before it began to pour. He then looked up to the sky, laughing. "GOTTA BE THE PATCH ON YER EYE, YEAH!?"
Masaru smirked, "Gods do i love you. Now get in here before you die."

Masaru shook his head, looking up to the sky. "Yeah i know, but you gotta admit he's kinda cute." He smirked before following after his mate.

Dei-Loki hopped up the steps, wiping his feet off on the mat before he'd then enter the house as he didn't wish to get into more trouble.

Masaru did the same as Graham walked up with them. "One day, hes' going to get you." Masaru nodded.

"I'll just end up coming back down again." Dei-Loki shrugged with a smile while Reaver and Malvo followed the group, Malvo having quickly went to Dei-Loki's side as she squinted.

"And do ya know what happens when ya DON'T come back down!?"

Dei-Loki blinked, furrowing his brows. "The Shadow Father's Gift Shop?"

"WORSE!" Malvo jabbed Dei-Loki in the chest. "Y' end up VACUUM PACKED in a can of blighter liver!"

Dei-Loki flattened his ears, covering his mouth with wide eyes.

"WITH NOTHING T' LOOK FORWARD TO but the smell of mashed peas!"

"AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH!" Dei-Loki shrieked in terror, flailing.

(Yeah, that just happened.)

"I'll just end up coming back down again." Dei-Loki shrugged with a smile while Reaver and Malvo followed the group, Malvo having quickly went to Dei-Loki's side as she squinted.

"And do ya know what happens when ya DON'T come back down!?"

Dei-Loki blinked, furrowing his brows. "The Shadow Father's Gift Shop?"

"WORSE!" Malvo jabbed Dei-Loki in the chest. "Y' end up VACUUM PACKED in a can of blighter liver!"

Dei-Loki flattened his ears, covering his mouth with wide eyes.

"WITH NOTHING T' LOOK FORWARD TO but the smell of mashed peas!"

"AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH!" Dei-Loki shrieked in terror, flailing.

(Yeah, that just happened.)
(She's doing him a favor XD)

Masaru blinked, "how terrifying."

(She's doing him a favor XD)

Masaru blinked, "how terrifying."

(Yes. XD )

"NOW! I don't want ya angerin' the Gods anymore. Y'gonna be good?" Malvo squinted to Dei-Loki, who'd quickly nod with a whine.

"I-I'll be good!"

Users who are viewing this thread

Back