• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Indescribable ~Reboot~ (Closed)

Lore
Here
(XD he's a good boi)

Masaru snickered, "no. I rather have you not around any other men that don't know how to dress."

Dei-Loki tilted his head. "Aww man... what's the festival for, anyways?"

"Pancakes, rigt." He went to go make pancakes.

Dei-Loki watched Masaru before then looking to the kids. "Meara, Abel, did gramma Zuzu and Granpapa Dee get ya breakfast, yet?"

(I... I think I play Abel in this one..? Yeah, because I play Meara in EN.)

Abel nodded with a wide smile. "Gramma Zuzu made us waffuls!"

Dei-Loki watched Masaru before then looking to the kids. "Meara, Abel, did gramma Zuzu and Granpapa Dee get ya breakfast, yet?"

(I... I think I play Abel in this one..? Yeah, because I play Meara in EN.)

Abel nodded with a wide smile. "Gramma Zuzu made us waffuls!"
(XD yeah i have noooo clue)

Meara nodded, "gud waffuls! Do dada want some?"

(XD yeah i have noooo clue)

Meara nodded, "gud waffuls! Do dada want some?"

Dei-Loki gave a soft, indecisive whine before smiling as he finally shook his head. "Nah, yer dadi is makin' me some special pancakes t' make sure I take my medication."

(AW HE"S SO FAITHFUL)

Meara awed, "dadi is being nice?"

Dei-Loki smiled, nodding. "He just wants t' make sure I'm alright so everyone else is, too."

Abel clapped his hands to his cheeks and awed to Masaru. "Awwww, dadi!"

(It's happening again. The children are killing once more.)

Dei-Loki smiled, nodding. "He just wants t' make sure I'm alright so everyone else is, too."

Abel clapped his hands to his cheeks and awed to Masaru. "Awwww, dadi!"

(It's happening again. The children are killing once more.)
(XD AWWW)
Masaru squinted, "don't tell the kids lies!"

Masaru shook his head, "i'm not sweet. I'm the bad cop Dad."

Meara shook her head, "no you good dadi!"

Abel nodded in agreement. "Weawy good dadi!"

"The kids disagree." Dei-Loki grinned.

Abel nodded in agreement. "Weawy good dadi!"

"The kids disagree." Dei-Loki grinned.
Masaru whined, "but i am the bad cop! I'm the one that grounds you! Don't like me now!"

Meara giggled, "siwwy dadi, we wuv you."

Masaru groaned, "Dei, i've been shot!"

Masaru whined, "but i am the bad cop! I'm the one that grounds you! Don't like me now!"

Meara giggled, "siwwy dadi, we wuv you."

Masaru groaned, "Dei, i've been shot!"

Dei-Loki quickly moved to Masaru's side, hugging him tightly. "Don't ya dare pass on!" He'd dramatically state.

Masaru whined, "they got me good in the heart, babe."

Dei-Loki sneefled, placing a hand on Masaru's chest. "Ya can't leave me, tho! Where's the wound, I'll fix it myself!~"

(-sighs-
I love these dorks.)

Masaru whined, nodding. "A bit better. Now make the kids say that i'm a scary man."

Dei-Loki hugged Masaru's waist before looking to the kids. "Hey, kids~ Can ya do me a favour? Can ya call dadi a scary man?"

Abel blinked, pouting. "Buh hee's nawt..."

Dei-Loki would then pull out LE MOTHER BEAH GLARE, becoming the bad cop for once as Abel, as if taken a-back a bit, would widen his eyes and sink in his chair as he peeked over to Masaru. "Dadi is a weawy scawy mans!"

Dei-Loki hugged Masaru's waist before looking to the kids. "Hey, kids~ Can ya do me a favour? Can ya call dadi a scary man?"

Abel blinked, pouting. "Buh hee's nawt..."

Dei-Loki would then pull out LE MOTHER BEAH GLARE, becoming the bad cop for once as Abel, as if taken a-back a bit, would widen his eyes and sink in his chair as he peeked over to Masaru. "Dadi is a weawy scawy mans!"
Meara pouted before her bottom lip quivered and then she cried heavily. "Dadi and dada hate us!"

"Wait what1?"

Meara pouted before her bottom lip quivered and then she cried heavily. "Dadi and dada hate us!"

"Wait what1?"

Abel would no sooner break down and cry as well while Dei-Loki fucking BROKE. And the lack of medication seemed to pile-drive all of this further.

Dei-Loki whined, shooting over to the kids before lifting them both and bouncing them gently. "No, no. Shhhhh, shhhhhhhh. We don't hate you, we could never hate you! You guys mean the stars and beyond to us. Give dada a smile. Please?" He continued to hold them both close, letting them both cry into his shirt while still bouncing them and rocking them as he'd hum soothingly to get them to calm down a bit.

(Mmmmm, mother beah mode Dei is always cute. ;w; )

Abel would no sooner break down and cry as well while Dei-Loki fucking BROKE. And the lack of medication seemed to pile-drive all of this further.

Dei-Loki whined, shooting over to the kids before lifting them both and bouncing them gently. "No, no. Shhhhh, shhhhhhhh. We don't hate you, we could never hate you! You guys mean the stars and beyond to us. Give dada a smile. Please?" He continued to hold them both close, letting them both cry into his shirt while still bouncing them and rocking them as he'd hum soothingly to get them to calm down a bit.

(Mmmmm, mother beah mode Dei is always cute. ;w; )
(AWWWWWWWWWW ;w; )

Meara whined, wiping her eyes as she continued to sneefle. "Y-ymean it dada?"

Masaru raced to them as well, "of course we mean it. We love you guys. So much love for you two."

Users who are viewing this thread

Back