• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Indescribable ~Reboot~ (Closed)

Lore
Here
(AWWWWWWWWWW ;w; )

Meara whined, wiping her eyes as she continued to sneefle. "Y-ymean it dada?"

Masaru raced to them as well, "of course we mean it. We love you guys. So much love for you two."

Abel rubbed his eye with a balled up little fist while Dei-Loki nodded in agreement to Masaru, kissing their heads softly. "So much that it hurts because we're just bursting at the seams." He smiled faintly. "So pwease? Smile for dadi and dada? Your smiles are beautiful and bright, we need them t' light our way."

Abel rubbed his eye with a balled up little fist while Dei-Loki nodded in agreement to Masaru, kissing their heads softly. "So much that it hurts because we're just bursting at the seams." He smiled faintly. "So pwease? Smile for dadi and dada? Your smiles are beautiful and bright, we need them t' light our way."
Meara pouted before Masaru sighed and then made a silly face which cause Meara to giggle.

Meara pouted before Masaru sighed and then made a silly face which cause Meara to giggle.

Dei-Loki smiled a bit more as Abel joined in on the giggling, hugging the two a bit closer. "So precious, that noise is."

"Well of course we are. No one can ever take that place from us."

"Never in a billion yeaaaars."

"Waddahbout a biwwion ahnd one?"

Dei-Loki blinked and snickered. "Ya both hang around yer grandpapa Dee too much. Him and his loopholes."

Meara nodded, "Gwamma Zuzu seys dat dey get gwandpapa in biiiiiiig twouble."

Masaru smiled, "and she is right. Always listen to your grandma Zuzu."

Dei-Loki nodded as well, rocking the both of them in his arms to the music in his head. "Mhmm, listening to her will getchya far in life."

Meara giggled, "do we wisten to gwandpapa?"

"Noooooo." He shook his head.

Dei-Loki inhaled. "Unless it's about safety. He's usually really good when it comes t' that. Well, that and not talkin' about certain things, but that falls under safety as well."

"Wike dah diwe woof devul stuffs?" Abel tilted his head, Dei-Loki nodding.

"Exactly the dire wolf devil stuffs. Like grandpapa says, ya can never ever tell anyone about what he is."

(I would have also tossed in the mafia bit but I highly doubt Adrian would talk to his grandbabies about that. At least at this age. XD )

Dei-Loki inhaled. "Unless it's about safety. He's usually really good when it comes t' that. Well, that and not talkin' about certain things, but that falls under safety as well."

"Wike dah diwe woof devul stuffs?" Abel tilted his head, Dei-Loki nodding.

"Exactly the dire wolf devil stuffs. Like grandpapa says, ya can never ever tell anyone about what he is."

(I would have also tossed in the mafia bit but I highly doubt Adrian would talk to his grandbabies about that. At least at this age. XD )
(XD Give it a few years AAAAAAAAAT LEAST)

Masaru nodded, "that's good. he's okay at that stuff."

(XD Give it a few years AAAAAAAAAT LEAST)

Masaru nodded, "that's good. he's okay at that stuff."

( XD )

Dei-Loki nodded. "BUT ONLY that stuff. Otherwise, listen to your grandma. Alright?"

Abel nodded quickly.

Meara nodded as well while Masaru smirked. "Such good kids."

Dei-Loki agreed, kissing their heads, and then Masaru's as well with a happy sigh to follow. "All of my lovely babies are happy."

"Don't call me your baby."

"Dadi's a baby!"

"I ain't a baby!"

Dei-Loki pouted with the puppy eyes, "But you are my baby."

Abel giggled from Masaru's disagreement before pouting at the puppy eyes and then mimicking Dei-Loki as he looked to Masaru with the same expression. "Dadi's a babyyy."

Dei-Loki pouted with the puppy eyes, "But you are my baby."

Abel giggled from Masaru's disagreement before pouting at the puppy eyes and then mimicking Dei-Loki as he looked to Masaru with the same expression. "Dadi's a babyyy."
Meara did the same as Masaru blinked, "when was it okay to gang up on dadi!?"

Masaru sighed, 'i guess . .. i am . . . kinda sweet. Gah!"

Dei-Loki gasped, smiling wide as he looked to Meara and Abel. "Ya hear that!?"

(I feel bad for Masaru and at the same time I don't because he's loooved.)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back