• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Indescribable ~Reboot~ (Closed)

Lore
Here
"So do you think you should take your medicaton?" He petted Dei on the head.

"Yeah, I probably should..." Dei-Loki softly sighed. "Can I have caramel banana pancakes to eliminate the taste in my mouth that I'll have, though, please? It'll stick around too long, otherwise. I know I was bad and skipped takin' them, but... please?"

(I would love some of those from Denny's.
;w; That'll always be my go-to breakfast pick whenever I go there.)

"Yeah, I probably should..." Dei-Loki softly sighed. "Can I have caramel banana pancakes to eliminate the taste in my mouth that I'll have, though, please? It'll stick around too long, otherwise. I know I was bad and skipped takin' them, but... please?"

(I would love some of those from Denny's.
;w; That'll always be my go-to breakfast pick whenever I go there.)
(XD -patpat- one day, bud)

Masaru smirked, patting his head. "Since i know taking medication is difficult for you, especially since sometimes they come back to bite you on the ass, i'll gladly make some pancakes for you. But i want to see them on your tongue before you take a bite, and i want to see them gone after you take a bite. No tricks, or i'll be really pissed."

(XD -patpat- one day, bud)

Masaru smirked, patting his head. "Since i know taking medication is difficult for you, especially since sometimes they come back to bite you on the ass, i'll gladly make some pancakes for you. But i want to see them on your tongue before you take a bite, and i want to see them gone after you take a bite. No tricks, or i'll be really pissed."

(ONE DAAAAAY)

Dei-Loki perked up a bit, nodding to that. "As long as I get the pancakes, okie."

Users who are viewing this thread

Back