• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Indescribable ~Reboot~ (Closed)

Lore
Here
Yuki and Masaru nodded, "she's got a pure soul unlike SOMEONE." Masaru smiled at Dei, teasing him.

Dei-Loki furrowed his brows, pretending to be hurt as he gripped his chest. "Ow! My iddy biddy dark coloured souuul."

(ADRIAN STOP POSSESSING YOUR KID)

Masaru smirked, "I mean, i do like that about you a lot soooo?"

Dei-Loki gasped. "You wove my iddy bitty dark coloured soul!? Das naaasty." He teased, snickering.

(-rips Adrian away from keyboard-)

"I'm going to maul you later. "

(MASARU)

(-inhales-
UNCLE TIEM.
... Please forgive me, my sister is at her boyfriend's house. ;-; )

Dei-Loki went to say something, but was cut short by Reaver's stare towards Masaru.

Almost like he was possessed by his brother (Adrian is gettin' around XD ), Reaver squinted faintly with a rare malice in his eyes. "'scuse me?"

(-inhales-
UNCLE TIEM.
... Please forgive me, my sister is at her boyfriend's house. ;-; )

Dei-Loki went to say something, but was cut short by Reaver's stare towards Masaru.

Almost like he was possessed by his brother (Adrian is gettin' around XD ), Reaver squinted faintly with a rare malice in his eyes. "'scuse me?"
(XD -patpat- i shall join then)

Masaru grinned darkly, "i said 'i'm going to mail you a letter.' Y'know because once i put him in the nut house, we won't have as much time to talk as we do now."

(XD -patpat- i shall join then)

Masaru grinned darkly, "i said 'i'm going to mail you a letter.' Y'know because once i put him in the nut house, we won't have as much time to talk as we do now."

(WEEEEE!)

Reaver squinted further, using his thumb to pop each knuckle on his hand. "'s not what I heard."

(WEEEEE!)

Reaver squinted further, using his thumb to pop each knuckle on his hand. "'s not what I heard."
Graham nodded, "i think you said something else, boy." He glared. (BOI. Now Graham has a deep, Kratos voice)

Masaru shrugged, "then you must be losing your minds."

Graham nodded, "i think you said something else, boy." He glared. (BOI. Now Graham has a deep, Kratos voice)

Masaru shrugged, "then you must be losing your minds."

("Boy."

-Reaver idols-

XD )

"Nooo, I think we heard right." Reaver stared.

(Aaaah, mafioso bois. XD )

Masaru snickered, hugging his mate too him. "What do you think I said then?"

"If we have t' say it, yer gonna regret it." Reaver's serious tone warned while Dei-Loki leaned against Masaru.

"If we have t' say it, yer gonna regret it." Reaver's serious tone warned while Dei-Loki leaned against Masaru
"Oh! I must've subconsciously threaten the boy then. I'm so sorry, Dei."

Graham squinted, standing up. "You're making us angry, Masaru."

Masaru's teeth appeared as he gave his wicked smirk, his ears lowered as he squinted. "All i'm saying, is that Dei is my husband."

"Oh! I must've subconsciously threaten the boy then. I'm so sorry, Dei."

Graham squinted, standing up. "You're making us angry, Masaru."

Masaru's teeth appeared as he gave his wicked smirk, his ears lowered as he squinted. "All i'm saying, is that Dei is my husband."

Dei-Loki pinched the bridge of his nose while Reaver stood as well.

"Ya think that's an excuse?"

'Knew we shoulda asked auntie Val and aunt Chloe instead.' Dei-Loki thought to himself before speaking up. "Please sit back down, guys."

Users who are viewing this thread

Back