• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Indescribable ~Reboot~ (Closed)

Lore
Here
Masaru shrugged, "what is it that we're doing?"

"Something about destroying a place with portals, right?" Graham asked.

"Something like that." Malvo nodded while Dei-Loki straightened up his posture.

"We're gonna... take care of a draugr problem in the basement of an abandoned building by burning it to the ground and/or blowing it up."

"Something like that." Malvo nodded while Dei-Loki straightened up his posture.

"We're gonna... take care of a draugr problem in the basement of an abandoned building by burning it to the ground and/or blowing it up."
Masaru smiled, "well hen sign me up>"

Masaru smiled, "well hen sign me up>"

"WOOOOOOOOOO! 'NOTHER PARTY MEMBER!" Dei-Loki exclaimed before yelping when Malvo swatted the back of his head. He then rubbed the back if his head where he was hit with a small glare while Malvo glared in return.

"Shush. Or d' ya want mam and dad t' find out and then get angry?"

"WOOOOOOOOOO! 'NOTHER PARTY MEMBER!" Dei-Loki exclaimed before yelping when Malvo swatted the back of his head. He then rubbed the back if his head where he was hit with a small glare while Malvo glared in return.

"Shush. Or d' ya want mam and dad t' find out and then get angry?"
Msaru snickere,d "seh's threatening you so hard."

Msaru snickere,d "seh's threatening you so hard."

"Thaaaanks f'r the protection from the scary pacifist." Dei-Loki remarked, sarcastically. "I'll remember that the next time ya upset Yuki."

( OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOF.
XD )

(XD AHH)

Masaru pouted, "baby noooooo!"

"'s whatchya get." Dei-Loki, sassily, had snapped while Reaver innocently looked away like he'd been oblivious as to where his nephew got it from.

Masaru snickered, following her. "To murder!"

(MURDER)

Graham followed.

(MUURDAAAAAH)

"Undead partial genocide!~" Dei-Loki leapt onto Masaru's back while Reaver walked out with Graham.

Masaru snickered, stumbling a bit at impact before walking correctly aftwards.

Dei-Loki grinned, hugging his neck as he looked towards the others. "It's the fourth building down from the pharmacy."

Dei-Loki grinned, hugging his neck as he looked towards the others. "It's the fourth building down from the pharmacy."
Masaru got into the carriage as Graham followed in. "Y'just had to do it close to the pharmacy, didn't you?" Graham smirked.

Masaru got into the carriage as Graham followed in. "Y'just had to do it close to the pharmacy, didn't you?" Graham smirked.

"'ey, the higher prices of my medication had nothin' t'do with it." Dei-Loki assured, sliding off of Masaru's back and sitting down on the carriage seat.

"Mmmhm, and the medical marijuana they wouldn't give y' when we went down to pick up yer medication?" Reaver smirked, holding the door of the carriage for everyone while Malvo climbed in as well.

"Strictly coincidental."

"'ey, the higher prices of my medication had nothin' t'do with it." Dei-Loki assured, sliding off of Masaru's back and sitting down on the carriage seat.

"Mmmhm, and the medical marijuana they wouldn't give y' when we went down to pick up yer medication?" Reaver smirked, holding the door of the carriage for everyone while Malvo climbed in as well.

"Strictly coincidental."
Masaru sat down shaking his head, "yeah no one believes ya, Dei."

Masaru sat down shaking his head, "yeah no one believes ya, Dei."

Dei-Loki pouted at this, looking over to Malvo. "Malvy... y'believe me, don'tchya?"

Malvo blinked a few times, raising her brows. "I'd believe ya if I wasn't the one that had t' listen t' ya mutterin' about it to yerself as we made breakfast this morning, crazy wolf bear."

Dei-Loki pouted at this, looking over to Malvo. "Malvy... y'believe me, don'tchya?"

Malvo blinked a few times, raising her brows. "I'd believe ya if I wasn't the one that had t' listen t' ya mutterin' about it to yerself as we made breakfast this morning, crazy wolf bear."
"Ah-ha!" Masaur smirked.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back