• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Indescribable ~Reboot~ (Closed)

Lore
Here
Graham snickered, nodding. "I'll try to make it happen. I promise. Especially if it means to make you even happier."

"It'd make me really happy. But I wouldn't be disappointed if it were just playing through the speakers, either." Reaver smiled.

Graham headed out to Dei. "Ready thunderstorm?"

Dei-Loki sprung from the bed he'd been relaxing on, standing tall despite being so... smol, in a soldier's position like in the younger days. "I was born ready."

Dei-Loki sprung from the bed he'd been relaxing on, standing tall despite being so... smol, in a soldier's position like in the younger days. "I was born ready."
(XD ;w; so smoll)

"Alright then, time to wait for your sister and then go have fun."

(XD ;w; so smoll)

"Alright then, time to wait for your sister and then go have fun."

"YUUUSSS!" Dei-Loki grinned wide. "Speakin' of--" He then moved out of the room, crossing the hall as he'd then knock on the bedroom door. "Malvy, hurry up!"

And, from behind the door came an; "I'M GOIN' AS FAST AS I CAN!"

"YUUUSSS!" Dei-Loki grinned wide. "Speakin' of--" He then moved out of the room, crossing the hall as he'd then knock on the bedroom door. "Malvy, hurry up!"

And, from behind the door came an; "I'M GOIN' AS FAST AS I CAN!"
Graham shook his head with a grin. "You're so lucky Malvo is understanding because most girls would snapped your head clean off right now for rushin' them."

Graham shook his head with a grin. "You're so lucky Malvo is understanding because most girls would snapped your head clean off right now for rushin' them."

(-looks in the direction of my sister's room-
Too true. ;w; )

"'s why I do it. I've seen how angry everyone else gets. Especially aunt Alison." Dei-Loki shuttered, but snickered shortly after.

(I had to toss her in because she hasn't been mentioned in a while. XD ;w; )

(-looks in the direction of my sister's room-
Too true. ;w; )

"'s why I do it. I've seen how angry everyone else gets. Especially aunt Alison." Dei-Loki shuttered, but snickered shortly after.

(I had to toss her in because she hasn't been mentioned in a while. XD ;w; )
(XD I know that from my own self. And that's fine)

Graham shuddered, "i told her to hurry up softly that one time and she throws a stiletto at me. I almost lost an eye. Almost."

(XD I know that from my own self. And that's fine)

Graham shuddered, "i told her to hurry up softly that one time and she throws a stiletto at me. I almost lost an eye. Almost."

"Yer lucky ya ducked when ya did." Reaver remarked, smirking to Graham.

Graham blinked, "no!" He then leaned in, whispering for only Reaver to hear. "But i'll wear it at night sometimes if you like it a lot."

Reaver blinked a few times, a tinge of red surfacing on his cheeks at that before grinning as he nodded. "OH! I'd totally like that. Sorry f'r the confusion, I just care f'r yer well being."

Reaver blinked a few times, a tinge of red surfacing on his cheeks at that before grinning as he nodded. "OH! I'd totally like that. Sorry f'r the confusion, I just care f'r yer well being."
Graham nodded, getting back to where he was at. "I know. I will be fiiiiine."

"Besides, i don't want to wear an eyepatch with my tux on our wedding night. Although that would be a great James Bond villain."

"No arguments there." Reaver grinned, Dei-Loki having moved when Malvo made her way out.

"Finally." Dei-Loki teased, no sooner OOFing when Malvo drove her elbow into Dei-Loki's stomach.

"I don't know how I manage t' deal with you." Malvo shook her head. "Did ya put sunscreen on, at least?"

Dei-Loki held his stomach, nodding before gesturing back to Masaru with a single nudge of his head. "He made me."

"No arguments there." Reaver grinned, Dei-Loki having moved when Malvo made her way out.

"Finally." Dei-Loki teased, no sooner OOFing when Malvo drove her elbow into Dei-Loki's stomach.

"I don't know how I manage t' deal with you." Malvo shook her head. "Did ya put sunscreen on, at least?"

Dei-Loki held his stomach, nodding before gesturing back to Masaru with a single nudge of his head. "He made me."
(IT"S A ME, MASARU XD)
Masaru waved, "i do my best."

Users who are viewing this thread

Back