• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Indescribable ~Reboot~ (Closed)

Lore
Here
Graham took it and quickly got dressed. "Oh i love doing criminal activies with you."

"I know ya do. Sometimes I wonder if it's just t' kiss me while we're cuffed and goin' t' jail."

(Wh... Why is this cute to me?
WHAT'S WRONG WITH MY BRAIN!?)

"I know ya do. Sometimes I wonder if it's just t' kiss me while we're cuffed and goin' t' jail."

(Wh... Why is this cute to me?
WHAT'S WRONG WITH MY BRAIN!?)
(XD I mean, i get it. Kinda like Bonnie and Clyde moment. GRAHAM'S CLYDE! I CALL IT! I CALL SHOTGUN)

"I mean, it does stir some deep desires from within, y'know?" He grinned.

(XD I mean, i get it. Kinda like Bonnie and Clyde moment. GRAHAM'S CLYDE! I CALL IT! I CALL SHOTGUN)

"I mean, it does stir some deep desires from within, y'know?" He grinned.

( XD )

"This is what we get f'r bein; in the family business." Reaver grinned a bit, shrugging.

"That's what i thought. Don't worry,we won't get caught this time."

"We'd best not. Especially, since the twins are coming, the only ones t' bail us out are Zuzu and Adrian, and since the twins don't want them knowing, that wouldn't happen. And we don't need Dei trying to tunnel his way out again. Especially when he puts that yellow hardhat on that he gets outta nowhere and slams his head on things to think." (Damn right I did a Majima reference. XD )Reaver, as he snickered, fixed his shirt. "Ready, sugar beah?"

"We'd best not. Especially, since the twins are coming, the only ones t' bail us out are Zuzu and Adrian, and since the twins don't want them knowing, that wouldn't happen. And we don't need Dei trying to tunnel his way out again. Especially when he puts that yellow hardhat on that he gets outta nowhere and slams his head on things to think." (Damn right I did a Majima reference. XD )Reaver, as he snickered, fixed his shirt. "Ready, sugar beah?"
(XD EEEEEEEE BEST REFERENCE)

Graham laughed before nodding. "As ready as ever!"

"Oh you are so welcomed, handsome darling."

Reaver drew his hand from his pocket, placing it on his chest with a wide smile at the remark before raising his brows. "OH! Had a dream about our wedding, last night." He snickered sheepishly at how cheesy that seemed to sound.

Reaver drew his hand from his pocket, placing it on his chest with a wide smile at the remark before raising his brows. "OH! Had a dream about our wedding, last night." He snickered sheepishly at how cheesy that seemed to sound.
"Oh yeah, what was it about? everything good i hope."

"Oh yeah, what was it about? everything good i hope."

"Of course it was good." Reaver smiled, twitching an ear. "We got married by the beach, but it wasn't too close t' the water. The sky was a light orange as the sun was setting. There was music, decorations, food, a nice fire in the background." He happily sighed. "And, as cheesy as it sounds, we slow danced on the beach right by the water."

"Of course it was good." Reaver smiled, twitching an ear. "We got married by the beach, but it wasn't too close t' the water. The sky was a light orange as the sun was setting. There was music, decorations, food, a nice fire in the background." He happily sighed. "And, as cheesy as it sounds, we slow danced on the beach right by the water."
Graham smiled. "What song was it? Do you remember?"

Users who are viewing this thread

Back