• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Indescribable ~Reboot~ (Closed)

Lore
Here
Graham looked to where Reaver was looking before smiling. "What a darling angel and a handsome devil, you two are." He sat up.

The twins grinned at that while Reaver moved off of Graham's chest.

"We brought one of everything, too." Malvo smiled, heading over with Dei-Loki as they held the same smile.

"Just like ya asked."

The twins grinned at that while Reaver moved off of Graham's chest.

"We brought one of everything, too." Malvo smiled, heading over with Dei-Loki as they held the same smile.

"Just like ya asked."
Graham wiped away a tear, "what did we ever do to deserve you two? "

Graham wiped away a tear, "what did we ever do to deserve you two? "

"Ya loved us. Duh." Malvo snickered, setting the tray of food down in front of Graham while Dei-Loki did the same for Reaver.

"Mhmm, there's a catch here. Now spill it."

The twins looked to each other, then back to the dorkles.

"What if there was an abandoned building in town," Dei-Loki began.

"that served no purpose and it doesn't even house homeless drug addicts?" Malvo continued.

"But one day, let's sayyy... Malvy and I went in there--"

"FIGURATIVELY SPEAKING!"

"And... accidentally opened a portal that might have aaaccidentally released a bunch of draugr that we boarded up and left in the basement of that building." Dei-Loki cocked his head. "Hypothetically, would you guys... help us detonate the building or set it on fire t' prevent the draugr from making a 'Night of the Living Dead' scenario, without telling our parents what we did in this hypothetical scenario?"

The twins looked to each other, then back to the dorkles.

"What if there was an abandoned building in town," Dei-Loki began.

"that served no purpose and it doesn't even house homeless drug addicts?" Malvo continued.

"But one day, let's sayyy... Malvy and I went in there--"

"FIGURATIVELY SPEAKING!"

"And... accidentally opened a portal that might have aaaccidentally released a bunch of draugr that we boarded up and left in the basement of that building." Dei-Loki cocked his head. "Hypothetically, would you guys... help us detonate the building or set it on fire t' prevent the draugr from making a 'Night of the Living Dead' scenario, without telling our parents what we did in this hypothetical scenario?"
"well, at first, we weren't into these hypothetical questions, but i'm sold on this hypothetical idea of blowing shit up. And i think your Uncle Reaver would hypothetically love to burn shit to the ground, right babe?"

"well, at first, we weren't into these hypothetical questions, but i'm sold on this hypothetical idea of blowing shit up. And i think your Uncle Reaver would hypothetically love to burn shit to the ground, right babe?"

"You all had me at hypothetically burning shit to the ground." Reaver grinned.

"See, i knew it. So-" he wiped his face after licking his plate off in the blink of the eye. "Ready to go, Rea?"

Reaver finished off his drink before cleaning his face with a napkin and nodding. "I'm ready!"

Users who are viewing this thread

Back