• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Indescribable ~Reboot~ (Closed)

Lore
Here
"EXactly like that. That's why it's dangerous."

Reaver closed his eyes, resting his head against the beah's chest. "Welp, I'm ready t' run from the cops again if need be as long as it isn't right this second."

Graham turned his head kissing his finger. "Good kinda smothering. "

Reaver smiled from the claim, as well as the action as he both snickered and gently moved Graham's face back so he could kiss his lips. "Then I shall continue to smother tha beaaah."

Reaver smiled from the claim, as well as the action as he both snickered and gently moved Graham's face back so he could kiss his lips. "Then I shall continue to smother tha beaaah."
Graham then kissed his lips, "please do, I never want it to stop. "

Graham nodded, "you're going to be mine, soul-bound and married by law. "

"Foreeeeeeever. Gods, if I wake up and I'm still in highschool, and all of this is a dream again, I'm gonna be so fucking upset."

Graham laughed heartfully. "you won't. You've survived this far."

Reaver sighed happily from the laugh. "Yeah, that's true. But there are always those dreams that feel like they last for a lifetime."

Reaver sighed happily from the laugh. "Yeah, that's true. But there are always those dreams that feel like they last for a lifetime."
Graham nodded, kissing his cheek this time. "Well i'm real, baby. I'm the real deal, for real."

(. . . . strange dork boi)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back