• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Indescribable ~Reboot~ (Closed)

Lore
Here
Graham looked to the kids. "Then are you two ready to get this hypothetical situation out of the way/"

"As soon as we're out of our PJs." Malvo assured while Dei-Loki snorted.

"Y'kiddin? I like the no-shirt freedom I have right now. I'm ready."

"Yeah, we gotta change." He bluntly said.

"Ooooh, yeah okay. I don't wanna douse my eyes in bleach t'day after watchin' two old dorks changin'."

Reaver blinked. "Owwww." He then smirked, waving their nephew off. "But yes, shoo. Be off with you."

Graham then got up, stretching. "Let's get this show on the road."

Reaver swung his legs off the side of the bed before standing up and stretching as well. A grin riding up his face. "AAAAAHHH, this'll be a great day."

"OH i know you're going to enjoy the hell out of it."

"Hel yeah, I am!" Reaver then gave a shifty-eyed glance around before leaning in Graham's direction just a bit. A grin on his face. "Hypothetically." He snickered.

"Hel yeah, I am!" Reaver then gave a shifty-eyed glance around before leaning in Graham's direction just a bit. A grin on his face. "Hypothetically." He snickered.
Graham then kissed him harshly on his lips, getting on top of him before nodding once he pulled away. "All the hypotheticals you want baby."

Graham then kissed him harshly on his lips, getting on top of him before nodding once he pulled away. "All the hypotheticals you want baby."

Reaver raised his brows but didn't hesitate to return the kiss. A dark blush splashing upon his face before having painted at the break from the intensity. He grinned. "Good, as I wish to have aaall the hypotheticals."

Reaver raised his brows but didn't hesitate to return the kiss. A dark blush splashing upon his face before having painted at the break from the intensity. He grinned. "Good, as I wish to have aaall the hypotheticals."
He snickered before rolling back off of him. "Let's go burn some shit out of love."

He snickered before rolling back off of him. "Let's go burn some shit out of love."

Reaver stood once more before heading to the dresser. "We shall, literally, create burning passion."

Users who are viewing this thread

Back