• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Indescribable ~Reboot~ (Closed)

Lore
Here
Graham yanned as he stretched, "why does being awake have to exist? "

(SAAAAAAME)

(I TOO SHARE THIS FEEL. XD ;w; )

Reaver groaned, pressing his face into the pillow at the suns light. "Eeeeeeheeehh."

"breakfast. " he whined

Reaver let out another tired whine, a slow and forceful push with both hands being how he sat up. And, with his eyes still closed, he yanned and spoke through. "Alright, let's go."

Reaver let out another tired whine, a slow and forceful push with both hands being how he sat up. And, with his eyes still closed, he yanned and spoke through. "Alright, let's go."
Graham sighed, "I wish we had mobile robots that brought food to us. "

Graham sighed, "I wish we had mobile robots that brought food to us. "

Reaver rubbed an eye. "We could always call for Dei and Malvo?"

(Dei-Loki: Beep.

Malvo: Bop.

Both: Beep beep.

... I've no idea. xD )

Graham cleared his throat before cupping his hands together by his mouth and shouted, "DE!I MALVO! HELP!"

The door instantly flung open as both Malvo and Dei forced their way in, looking around frantically with their blades - even though Malvo had been in her pajamas and Dei, of course, in his pajama pants and socks like every morning.

"WHAT HAPPENED!?" Malvo shouted.

"Secret blighter attack!?" Dei-Loki added, scanning the room with a raised brow after finding nothing in the room but the dorkles and wolves.

The door instantly flung open as both Malvo and Dei forced their way in, looking around frantically with their blades - even though Malvo had been in her pajamas and Dei, of course, in his pajama pants and socks like every morning.

"WHAT HAPPENED!?" Malvo shouted.

"Secret blighter attack!?" Dei-Loki added, scanning the room with a raised brow after finding nothing in the room but the dorkles and wolves.
"Can you give us some foooooooooood, pwetty pwease? We hibernatin'."

"Can you give us some foooooooooood, pwetty pwease? We hibernatin'."

The twins blinked, looking to each other before looking back to Graham and Reaver. Their weapons disappearing shortly after - only to be replaced with note pads and pens as they clicked them in sync.

"Whatchya want?" Malvo asked.

The twins blinked, looking to each other before looking back to Graham and Reaver. Their weapons disappearing shortly after - only to be replaced with note pads and pens as they clicked them in sync.

"Whatchya want?" Malvo asked.
Graham's bottom lip popped out as it trembled, "heavenly children, how i love thee. Umm, one of everything."

Graham's bottom lip popped out as it trembled, "heavenly children, how i love thee. Umm, one of everything."

"Same f'r me." Reaver smiled, the twins having nodded.

"Ooooof everything." Dei-Loki scribbled down, Malvo having grinned.

"It'll be up here, shortly."

"Thank you, blessed angels!"

Dei-Loki grimaced. "Yer references t' something so innocent burn meee."

Malvo snickered from Dei-Loki's reaction, dragging him out of the room so they could go to the kitchen.

Dei-Loki grimaced. "Yer references t' something so innocent burn meee."

Malvo snickered from Dei-Loki's reaction, dragging him out of the room so they could go to the kitchen.
Graham snickered before grabbing Reaver and putting him on his chest as he laid back down. "I love them so utterly much."

Graham snickered before grabbing Reaver and putting him on his chest as he laid back down. "I love them so utterly much."

Reaver perked his ears as he was moved to Graham's chest, curling his tail and smiling. "Told ya they'd do it."

Users who are viewing this thread

Back