• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Indescribable ~Reboot~ (Closed)

Lore
Here
Dei-Loki pinched the bridge of his nose while Reaver stood as well.

"Ya think that's an excuse?"

'Knew we shoulda asked auntie Val and aunt Chloe instead.' Dei-Loki thought to himself before speaking up. "Please sit back down, guys."
"Let's just focus this anger on the battlefield, yeah?" Masaru smirked.

Graham squinted, "i mean, i can make do with both."

"Dei would be reaaaaaaaally sad."

"Let's just focus this anger on the battlefield, yeah?" Masaru smirked.

Graham squinted, "i mean, i can make do with both."

"Dei would be reaaaaaaaally sad."

Dei-Loki whined, sadly looking up atchis uncles to further drive home the claim.

Graham looked to Masaru, "y'win this round, fox."

"Don't worry. I'll be a good boy for now on. No more flirting."

"Y'd best hope y' keep true t' that." Reaver glared once more before having sat back down.

"I thought you wanted to do some damage, but i guess not." Masaru shrugged.

Dei-Loki hopped out as well. "Why you so gwumpy todaaaay?" Dei-Loki moved to Malvo's side before digging into his jacket pocket - holding up a packet of cookies. "Is it because yer hungry?"

Malvo moved her attention to the cookies, pouting at the generosity before quickly snatching them. "Never got t' eat this morning."

Dei-Loki smiled from the instant grab. "Ya shoulda ate snacks before we left. That's what I did."

Dei-Loki hopped out as well. "Why you so gwumpy todaaaay?" Dei-Loki moved to Malvo's side before digging into his jacket pocket - holding up a packet of cookies. "Is it because yer hungry?"

Malvo moved her attention to the cookies, pouting at the generosity before quickly snatching them. "Never got t' eat this morning."

Dei-Loki smiled from the instant grab. "Ya shoulda ate snacks before we left. That's what I did."
"As the saying goes, "you're not you when your hungry. "

Masaru snickered "okay you got me there. Let's cause destruction. "

Dei-Loki tossed his fists to the air. "YuuuuUUUUS."

"Just stay away from the pharmacy." Malvo blinked, dusting the cookie crumbs from her hands.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back