• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Indescribable ~Reboot~ (Closed)

Lore
Here
"I mean, can you blame us, Mr. Set-the-church-on-fire?" Graham smirked.

"That wasn't meee! I'm tellin ya, it was Odin acting against wrong teachings." Dei-Loki nodded from his own logic while Reaver smirked with a raised brow.

"Why did ya take a picture of you posing with the lighter, then?"

"Wasn't me."

"That wasn't meee! I'm tellin ya, it was Odin acting against wrong teachings." Dei-Loki nodded from his own logic while Reaver smirked with a raised brow.

"Why did ya take a picture of you posing with the lighter, then?"

"Wasn't me."
"It's on your pictagram."

"It's on your pictagram."

"I was hacked!" Dei-Loki stated.

"Who would wanna hack you?" Malvo quirked a brow.

"Lotsa people. 've made a loootta enemies."

Malvo shook her head before teasingly widening her eyes. "Dad!? When did you get here!?"

Dei-Loki squinted. "Shuuut yer face."

"I was hacked!" Dei-Loki stated.

"Who would wanna hack you?" Malvo quirked a brow.

"Lotsa people. 've made a loootta enemies."

Malvo shook her head before teasingly widening her eyes. "Dad!? When did you get here!?"

Dei-Loki squinted. "Shuuut yer face."
Masaru snickered as Graham shook his head, "so the hacker took a picture of you and posted it on your page?"

Masaru snickered as Graham shook his head, "so the hacker took a picture of you and posted it on your page?"

"Disguised themselves as me, then took a picture of them as me in front of a burning church with a lighter, yes."

"Look me in the eye and tell me that you didn't do it on purpose." Masaru glared at Dei.

Dei-Loki's ears and tail fell at the glare, looking up at Masaru. "I... didn't not do it on purpose... possibly."

"Dei." He warned.

Dei-Loki, hung his head, gently whining. "... They were preaching hate! BESIDES! I'm part DWD! Can ya blame me!? I'm surprised I don't ignite just walkin' int' the Chantry, as it is!"

Dei-Loki, hung his head, gently whining. "... They were preaching hate! BESIDES! I'm part DWD! Can ya blame me!? I'm surprised I don't ignite just walkin' int' the Chantry, as it is!"
Masaru then patted him on the head, "as long as you admit it."

"I don't mind." He then leaned to Dei, whispering. "I love it when you're bad."

Dei-Loki blushed dark at the comment, smirking a bit as he glanced to Masaru - whispering in return. "I know ya do."

Users who are viewing this thread

Back