• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Indescribable ~Reboot~ (Closed)

Lore
Here
"You sound so unenthusiastic when you said that. We know you're going to enjoy it. " Masaru grinned

"Y'kiddin!? Me? Getting excited over flaming wood, explosions, and bits of cooked draugr bits everywhere?" Dei-Loki drifted at the thought with a smile.

"Y'kiddin!? Me? Getting excited over flaming wood, explosions, and bits of cooked draugr bits everywhere?" Dei-Loki drifted at the thought with a smile.
"That's what i thought. This is going to be a dream come true for you." He pinched Dei's cheek before quickly letting go.

"That's what i thought. This is going to be a dream come true for you." He pinched Dei's cheek before quickly letting go.

Dei-Loki flailed his arms at the pinch before snickering as he'd head in to make sure the draugr were still in the basement.

Masaru and Graham followed, "do you know how many we got?" Masaru asked.

Dei-Loki paused, holding up a single finger before crouching and placing his ear to the floor - listening to the noise. "Sounds like... Small horde of twenty, now."

Malvo widened her eyes. "DIPPER! Y'didn't close it!?"

Dei-Loki shot up, looking over to Malvo. "I told ya I'd do it when we got back!"

"GODS, and ya wonder why the Shadow Father himself doesn't even like ya." Malvo sighed heavily, however Dei-Loki snickered proudly - snapping his fingers as the sound of the portal closing had echoed like the sound of a humming lightsaber.

Dei-Loki paused, holding up a single finger before crouching and placing his ear to the floor - listening to the noise. "Sounds like... Small horde of twenty, now."

Malvo widened her eyes. "DIPPER! Y'didn't close it!?"

Dei-Loki shot up, looking over to Malvo. "I told ya I'd do it when we got back!"

"GODS, and ya wonder why the Shadow Father himself doesn't even like ya." Malvo sighed heavily, however Dei-Loki snickered proudly - snapping his fingers as the sound of the portal closing had echoed like the sound of a humming lightsaber.
"So you kept the portal open to get more enemies?" Masaru asked.

Graham shook his head, "do not encourage this behavior. This is work still."

Reaver huffed, agreeing with Graham as Dei-Loki blinked and grinned over to Graham.

"Ya said the same thing when we detonated that one Blighter hideout over in Actifis, but ya still enjoyed doin' it." Dei-Loki stated, crossing his arms.

Reaver huffed, agreeing with Graham as Dei-Loki blinked and grinned over to Graham.

"Ya said the same thing when we detonated that one Blighter hideout over in Actifis, but ya still enjoyed doin' it." Dei-Loki stated, crossing his arms.
Graham smiled sheepishly. "Yeaaaaah."

Graham smiled sheepishly. "Yeaaaaah."

"Wait, really?" Reaver blinked.

Dei-Loki nodded, snickering. "Ya could tell he enjoyed it. But, to be fair, we all did. Especially when it rained charred blighter parts."

"I smelt worse. Like Rika when she comes back from outside, smelling like wet dog and dirt."

Reaver grimaced at the memory. "Ooooo, then she rolled all over the sheets."

"Ya gotta love Rika." Dei-Loki snickered, heading to the back of the building.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back