• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Indescribable ~Reboot~ (Closed)

Lore
Here
"With all my heart and soul, een if she is a stinky wolf." He grinned.

"Stinky wittle fwuff ball that doesn't let us give her a bath unless I'm in there with a swimsuit with her." Reaver siiighed before blinking as he watched Dei-Loki come back with a couple gas canisters.

"Stinky wittle fwuff ball that doesn't let us give her a bath unless I'm in there with a swimsuit with her." Reaver siiighed before blinking as he watched Dei-Loki come back with a couple gas canisters.
Graham snickered before shaking his head with a grin at Dei. "Y've become too prepared at this."

Graham snickered before shaking his head with a grin at Dei. "Y've become too prepared at this."

"Another thing I had practice with." Dei-Loki snickered, Reaver beaming at the sight of the canisters while Dei-Loki continued to speak. "There's a propane heater in the back, I figured we'd make several trails of gasoline throughout the building leading from the heater, and then meeting up out in front where we can light it up at a safe distance."

"Another thing I had practice with." Dei-Loki snickered, Reaver beaming at the sight of the canisters while Dei-Loki continued to speak. "There's a propane heater in the back, I figured we'd make several trails of gasoline throughout the building leading from the heater, and then meeting up out in front where we can light it up at a safe distance."
"Have you been giving him lessons?" Graham asked Reaver.

Masaru and Graham followed, "do you know how many we got?" Masaru asked.

"Floors; 4. Rooms; 12 - plus the cellar but we don't need to go in there. Fuel canisters; there's enough f'r each of us t' have two - so ten, 5 gallon cans. Did a few calculations before we went and got you guys."

Reaver grinned with pride and Malvo glanced to her brother. "And you said that extra math class back in high school wouldn't help ya."

"Floors; 4. Rooms; 12 - plus the cellar but we don't need to go in there. Fuel canisters; there's enough f'r each of us t' have two - so ten, 5 gallon cans. Did a few calculations before we went and got you guys."

Reaver grinned with pride and Malvo glanced to her brother. "And you said that extra math class back in high school wouldn't help ya."
"Now look at you. " Graham grinned at Dei

"Uselessly helpful. " Graham stated as he started his own line, heading the opposite way of Dei as Masaru went down the middle.

"Mmmmmmmmhm." Reaver agreed with a nod, making another line leading left as Malvo made a stream of gasoline opposite of Reaver's.

"Teh gasoline, eht weakens teh smell of teh draugr urine!" Dei-Loki spoke, quoting Idubbbz's Slovakian impression (. . . I have a small obsession. I can admit that.) while drizzling that last bit of gasoline out of the first canister by the stairs before he tossed it aside and opened the next one - taking care of the stairs themselves.

"Y' need to stop listening to Idubbbz videos in yer sleep, Dipper." Malvo stated from the next room.

"Mmmmmmmmhm." Reaver agreed with a nod, making another line leading left as Malvo made a stream of gasoline opposite of Reaver's.

"Teh gasoline, eht weakens teh smell of teh draugr urine!" Dei-Loki spoke, quoting Idubbbz's Slovakian impression (. . . I have a small obsession. I can admit that.) while drizzling that last bit of gasoline out of the first canister by the stairs before he tossed it aside and opened the next one - taking care of the stairs themselves.

"Y' need to stop listening to Idubbbz videos in yer sleep, Dipper." Malvo stated from the next room.
(What Malvo said, dip XD)

Graham shook his head, "sometimes I have to remember where your weirdness comes from. "

(What Malvo said, dip XD)

Graham shook his head, "sometimes I have to remember where your weirdness comes from. "

( XD
"WELL, WELL, WELL. IF IT ISN'T THE BATMAN..." )

"I don't see a problem with it." Dei-Loki snickered.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back