• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Indescribable ~Reboot~ (Closed)

Lore
Here
"Yeah sure, i dont mind that. Just don't let your parents know."

"HEL yeah! And, as long as this mishap goes unmentioned," Dei-Loki wirled his hand that he outstretched towards the burning shell of a building, "Then I won't say anythin' about the weed. Not that dad would mind, but mam--" He whistled low. "She still gets on my case f'r cigarettes. Nevermind weed."

"HEL yeah! And, as long as this mishap goes unmentioned," Dei-Loki wirled his hand that he outstretched towards the burning shell of a building, "Then I won't say anythin' about the weed. Not that dad would mind, but mam--" He whistled low. "She still gets on my case f'r cigarettes. Nevermind weed."
"Yeah, that's fine."

"Make it quick. I want to go back and sleep some more."

Reaver nodded. "Me too, preferably before Rika and the others take the blanket again."

"How d' ya know this whole thing wasn't just an elaborate ruse, and that Rika put us up t' this!?" Dei-Loki snickered, Reaver widening his eyes as he looked to Dei-Loki and called out.

"Better not have been!"

"I'm kidding!" Dei-Loki shouted in return, snickering as he'd step into the pharmacy.

Reaver nodded. "Me too, preferably before Rika and the others take the blanket again."

"How d' ya know this whole thing wasn't just an elaborate ruse, and that Rika put us up t' this!?" Dei-Loki snickered, Reaver widening his eyes as he looked to Dei-Loki and called out.

"Better not have been!"

"I'm kidding!" Dei-Loki shouted in return, snickering as he'd step into the pharmacy.
Graham squinted before smiling. "Good because you would've been sleeping in the dog houes with her."

Graham squinted before smiling. "Good because you would've been sleeping in the dog houes with her."

Reaver shook his head as Dei-Loki gave a thumbs up before entering the pharmacy. Reaver then softly sighed before looking to the fire again with a grin. "This is the kinda fire I want in the background."

Reaver shook his head as Dei-Loki gave a thumbs up before entering the pharmacy. Reaver then softly sighed before looking to the fire again with a grin. "This is the kinda fire I want in the background."
"I'll take mental note for that then. Maybe we'll do the wedding by an abandoned building to light it up."

"Of course, i want you as happy as i am."

"I'd be happy getting married t' you, regardless." Reaver smiled sweetly to Graham, softly taking Graham's hand in his.

Malvo whined from the adorableness. "Awwww..."

Graham smiled, kissing his forehead. "Y're sweet talking is strong today."

Reaver kept his smile after the kiss, gently swinging their hands. "Have I wooed you, sugah beah?" He joked, snickering.

Graham smiled at the kiss, "i'm going to make you the happiest husband in this galaxy."

Reaver whined happily at the remark, keeping his smile as he furrowed his brows. "Oh, I know you will."

Users who are viewing this thread

Back