• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Indescribable ~Reboot~ (Closed)

Lore
Here
Graham patted his back as he hugged back. "Oh i know. Like back massages."

Reaver nodded, happily sighing from the returned hug while Malvo awed again. Clearly not having been briefly possessed by her god. Clearly not.

(GODS DEI! I"M DYING OUT HERE FROM CUTENESS IT TOOK YOU LONG ENOUGH XD)

Graham looked to Dei, "y'done?"

(Dei-Loki: I COULD ALWAYS TURN RIGHT AROUND!

STAHP BREAKING THE FORTH WALL DEI)

Dei-Loki blinked from that, lifting the baggie as he nodded. "I got the mary-joe-wanna. I am fully prepared to try and sell it to cops, now."

Malvo blinked. "Dei, no."

Dei-Loki goes to a cop on the side of the road. "EXCUSE ME, OFFICER, may I interest you in some marijuana?"

The officer squinted. "What?"

Before Dei could speak again, Malvo tackled him into a headlock as she pulled him away from the officer, smiling apologetically. "Sorry, my brother's off his medication."

"I was thinking maybe 40 silver!" Dei-Loki spoke up again.

(Dei-Loki: I COULD ALWAYS TURN RIGHT AROUND!

STAHP BREAKING THE FORTH WALL DEI)

Dei-Loki blinked from that, lifting the baggie as he nodded. "I got the mary-joe-wanna. I am fully prepared to try and sell it to cops, now."

Malvo blinked. "Dei, no."

Dei-Loki goes to a cop on the side of the road. "EXCUSE ME, OFFICER, may I interest you in some marijuana?"

The officer squinted. "What?"

Before Dei could speak again, Malvo tackled him into a headlock as she pulled him away from the officer, smiling apologetically. "Sorry, my brother's off his medication."

"I was thinking maybe 40 silver!" Dei-Loki spoke up again.
(XD CRIMINAL)

Masaru blinked, "my man has gone off his leash. Dei! Get your ass over here this instant!"

(XD CRIMINAL)

Masaru blinked, "my man has gone off his leash. Dei! Get your ass over here this instant!"

( XD )

"BUT--!"

"You some sort of comedian?"

"Actually, officer, I'm a magician!"

Malvo turned Dei-Loki, shoving him back towards the others. "BAD DEI! Go t' yer husband!"

"But I didn't even get his watch!" Dei-Loki pouted, heading over to Masaru and the others.

( XD )

"BUT--!"

"You some sort of comedian?"

"Actually, officer, I'm a magician!"

Malvo turned Dei-Loki, shoving him back towards the others. "BAD DEI! Go t' yer husband!"

"But I didn't even get his watch!" Dei-Loki pouted, heading over to Masaru and the others.
Masaru squinted, grabbing him by the arm and pulled him to the carriage. "You're in time out now." Graham followed.

Masaru squinted, grabbing him by the arm and pulled him to the carriage. "You're in time out now." Graham followed.

Dei-Loki winced from the grab before widening his eyes as he followed. "B-But--!"

Malvo and Reaver would then follow as well.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back