• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Indescribable ~Reboot~ (Closed)

Lore
Here
Yuki giggled, "exactly. Y'bring me up to date with the world." She began to comb through Malvo's hair softly.

Malvo closed her eyes at the feeling, a smile remaining on her face. "All in a day's work."

Yuki kissed her cheek, "y'going to get sleepy on me, hmmm?" She hummed softly and shortly, continuing to run her fingers through her hair.

"Kinda hard not to." Malvo smiled sweetly following the kiss, keeping her eyes closed. "Ya make me so comfy."

"Kinda hard not to." Malvo smiled sweetly following the kiss, keeping her eyes closed. "Ya make me so comfy."
Yuki smiled, "and that's how you should always feel around me, and if i ever do make you feel uncomfy, you tell me immediately and i'll back off, okay?" She asked softly.

Yuki smiled, "and that's how you should always feel around me, and if i ever do make you feel uncomfy, you tell me immediately and i'll back off, okay?" She asked softly.

"I don't think ya ever will, Yuki." She happily sighed.

Yuki laid back on her back before stretching her arms out far and wide. "Even bigger than this!"

Malvo moved to look before gasping playfully with a smile as she placed her hands on her cheeks. "That's so much!"

Yuki smiled, "so. . . what does it feel like knowing you're going to marry me soon?"

"Aaaaah, gods, it's the greatest feeling EVER!" Malvo happily sighed. "'s the best I can describe it. Everytime I think about it, I get all giddy inside."

Yuki snickered, "speaking of which, where is he? "

Malvo then blinked, moving to peek under the bed as that was his normal hiding spot. She'd then smile once spotting the baaaby. "Under here."

(Da sweet baaaaaby)

Yuki looked snickering "come here handsome, watcha doin hiding down there. "

Gizmo watched the both of them, softly screaming in response before crawling out from under the bed with his tail dusting the floor.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back