• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Indescribable ~Reboot~ (Closed)

Lore
Here
Yuki smiled "so what do you say, gizmo? Can I marry Malvo? "

Gizmo blinked at the question, glancing to Malvo and then to Yuki before screaming in agreement, following this with hopping into Yuki's lap.

Malvo smiled at this, hugging the both of them. "Meee too." She stated, Gizmo screaming in agreement.
Yuki laughed, "still never gets old."

(SERIOUSLY IT"S SO CUTE HE"S SO CUTE AND SHE"S SO CUTE AND SHE"S SO CUTE AND EVERYONE IS SO CUTE OKAY!? Okay)

Yuki laughed, "still never gets old."

(SERIOUSLY IT"S SO CUTE HE"S SO CUTE AND SHE"S SO CUTE AND SHE"S SO CUTE AND EVERYONE IS SO CUTE OKAY!? Okay)

(I hear explosions.)

"And it never will!" Malvo paused and pondered. "Even if we go deaf, we'll sign it to each other."

"I guess we can." She patted his back. "Alright baby boy, lay down so we can go to sleep."

Gizmo closed his eyes at the patting, happily licking Yuki's cheek before weaseling under the covers and curling up in between them both.

Gizmo closed his eyes at the patting, happily licking Yuki's cheek before weaseling under the covers and curling up in between them both.
Yuki giggled, "yup, definitely our child." She then leaned over, kissing her head. "Goodnight Pooka."

Yuki giggled, "yup, definitely our child." She then leaned over, kissing her head. "Goodnight Pooka."

Malvo happily smiled, kissing Yuki's cheek in return before resting her head back on the bed. "Goodnight Yuki."

(NOW WHO DO WE GO TOOOO???)

(VALOE! -points forward-)

Chloe brought over a big bowl of happiness (ice creaaaam ;w; ), setting it in front of Valerie with her usual cheery smile. "Here y'go. Just the way ya like it."

(VALOE! -points forward-)

Chloe brought over a big bowl of happiness (ice creaaaam ;w; ), setting it in front of Valerie with her usual cheery smile. "Here y'go. Just the way ya like it."
(AHHHHHHHHH ;w; )

Valerie sighed so happily, "wanna share this with me?"

Valerie shook her head, "i don't mind at all. Wanna use the same spoon? I don't mind if you want to share the spoon either."

Chloe took a seat beside Valerie as she shrugged. "I don't mind sharing the same spoon."

Valerie smiled before digging in and eating the spoonful before digging in the same and then offered the bite to Chloe, "here ye go then."

Chloe eyed the spoonful, happily taking the ice cream from the spoon before sighing from the cold bliss. "Sogood."

Users who are viewing this thread

Back