• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Indescribable ~Reboot~ (Closed)

Lore
Here
Valerie blushed at the kiss, "y'know, if Adrian was here, he would be crying in a corner with how cheesy we are."

Chloe snickered before giving her best Adrian impression. "Where did I go wrong!?"

Valerie nodded, "especially when he tries his best not to sound sappy."

Chloe snickered. "I dunno how he manages without major slip ups here and there. Seems impossible, even f'r him."

Valerie nodded again, "absoooooooolutely. He knows how to keep it down to his stomach even though we tell him that we can see it peek through."

"MMMMMMMMHm!" Chloe nodded in agreement. "I'm kinda surprised you're not like that. I mean, yeah, over-affection isn't really your thing, but you aren't bent on keeping it hidden. 's just the right amount of sappiness and tolerance." She'd then smile.

"MMMMMMMMHm!" Chloe nodded in agreement. "I'm kinda surprised you're not like that. I mean, yeah, over-affection isn't really your thing, but you aren't bent on keeping it hidden. 's just the right amount of sappiness and tolerance." She'd then smile.
Valerie giggled, "well Adrian was forced to be the protector and treated as a soldier for the time being. I, on the other hand, got both. Especially after Mama died, I became a soldier with Adrian and a mother to Reaver. So it helped for sure."

Valerie giggled, "well Adrian was forced to be the protector and treated as a soldier for the time being. I, on the other hand, got both. Especially after Mama died, I became a soldier with Adrian and a mother to Reaver. So it helped for sure."

"Ah, so ya got trained in both fields. That's always good." Chloe kept that curve of her lips, which grew a bit from the giggle.

"Ah, so ya got trained in both fields. That's always good." Chloe kept that curve of her lips, which grew a bit from the giggle.
Valerie nodded, "and you, missy, have also gotten a lot of sides to yourself. Too many sides to you to know which ones i really love. But I do still gotta say that i like your adventurous side a lot."

Valerie nodded, "and you, missy, have also gotten a lot of sides to yourself. Too many sides to you to know which ones i really love. But I do still gotta say that i like your adventurous side a lot."

Chloe's face lit faster than a light at that. "The offer for ya to sail with me in a literal sense will always be open to you."

Valerie smiled, "maybe next fall then? I want to finish my art class with my students."

"Of course! Whenever you're ready!" Chloe nodded. "How's teachin' that class going, by the way?"

Users who are viewing this thread

Back