• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Indescribable ~Reboot~ (Closed)

Lore
Here
(AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH XD ;w; )

Yuki put her hands to her mouth. "That was the third sweetest thing you've said to me today."

"I'm here t' give ya diabetes!" Malvo stated, giggling.

(Read that in Dane Cook's voice. XD )

"Me too." Malvo smiled wide. "Like I said, I could almost swear this is a dream."
(XD I watch too much Friends then because I was thinking about Ross and the rest caring the couch up)

Yuki smiled, "or a simulation."

(YUKI YOU"RE GOING TO DEEP INTO THE MINDS OF GODS)

(XD I watch too much Friends then because I was thinking about Ross and the rest caring the couch up)

Yuki smiled, "or a simulation."

(YUKI YOU"RE GOING TO DEEP INTO THE MINDS OF GODS)

( XD )

Malvo widened her eyes at this. "What if we're in a simulation inside a simulation!?"

(Memes.)

"I can hear it now!" Malvo dramatically and playfully had exclaimed, opening their bedroom door.
Yuki picked her up in her arms in a bridal style position, walking into the room and shutting the door with her foot before gently placing Malvo on the bed. She then flopped down beside her, giggling. "The sizzling in our head isn't from the overheating, but from the inception."

(WhAt A bUnCh Of DoRkS)

Yuki picked her up in her arms in a bridal style position, walking into the room and shutting the door with her foot before gently placing Malvo on the bed. She then flopped down beside her, giggling. "The sizzling in our head isn't from the overheating, but from the inception."

(WhAt A bUnCh Of DoRkS)

( XD
AAAAAAH, I LOVE THEM SO MUCH!)

Malvo snickered at that, scooting as close as she could to Yuki once she flopped down. "If I could whistle, I'd whistle the X-Files theme."

( XD
AAAAAAH, I LOVE THEM SO MUCH!)

Malvo snickered at that, scooting as close as she could to Yuki once she flopped down. "If I could whistle, I'd whistle the X-Files theme."
(SAME XD)

Yuki hugged her once she got close enough. She giggled before licking her lips and then whistled the theme for her. "It went like that right?"

(SAME XD)

Yuki hugged her once she got close enough. She giggled before licking her lips and then whistled the theme for her. "It went like that right?"

Malvo's tail curled, bringing her arms around Yuki to return the cuddling hug as she laughed and nodded. "Yes! Exactly that!"

Malvo's tail curled, bringing her arms around Yuki to return the cuddling hug as she laughed and nodded. "Yes! Exactly that!"
Yuki perked up the praise. "Really? I tried to watch a lot of the shows you recommended to me, but only got to a few X-file shows because of time."

Yuki perked up the praise. "Really? I tried to watch a lot of the shows you recommended to me, but only got to a few X-file shows because of time."

"Mhm!" Malvo nodded, a wide smile on her face. "Did ya like it, at all?"

"It's really good. It keeps me entertained."

(Never watched X-files, so i got nothing else)

( XD That's fine. All I know is the theme, anyways.)

"That's good. See? Told ya you'd like it." Malvo smiled.

(XD Thank Gods i'm not alone)

"I never doubt you. You have helped introduce me to a lot of things."

"I know. Like Big Mouth." Malvo gave an example, resting her head against Yuki in the process.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back