• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Indescribable ~Reboot~ (Closed)

Lore
Here
Malvo smiled excitedly, gently taking the ring out before sliding it onto Yuki's finger before standing up and pulling her into a long kiss. When she broke it, she happily exhaled and hugged her tightly. "AH! I'm officially the happiest girl alive!"

Adrian, because he was a nosey wolf a lot of times, covered his mouth from the news before sneaking back to the rest in the living room - popping up and flailing silently.

Reaver quirked a brow at this, as did Chloe while Zuzana watched her husband with her own quirked brow.

"Ya gonna admit it now that Adrian's finally lost the rest of his sanity, Zuzu?" Chloe glanced to Zuzana, whom then furrowed her brows with a small smirk at the comment.

"Use your words, Adrian."

Adrian grimaced, not wanting to be loud enough for the girls to know that he knew. He'd then glance around before lifting a notepad and pen before scribbling down 'SHE DID IT' in all caps before flipping it for the family to see. And, at the same time, he brought a finger to his lips and shushed everyone so the moment wasn't ruined, and then pointed to the kitchen.

(Such a kid.
I love him so much. xD )
(XD SAAAAAME)

Graham zoomed so that he was spying the girls from behind the corner as well as Valerie. Yuki laughed after kissing her back. "Ah this is so amazing! We're going to get married."

(XD SAAAAAME)

Graham zoomed so that he was spying the girls from behind the corner as well as Valerie. Yuki laughed after kissing her back. "Ah this is so amazing! We're going to get married."

The rest scrambled and did the same.

Malvo giggled at this. "Sounds almost surreal, doesn't it? 's like a dream blooming t' reality."

The rest scrambled and did the same.

Malvo giggled at this. "Sounds almost surreal, doesn't it? 's like a dream blooming t' reality."
Yuki blushed, giggling as well. "What an amazing dream then! I hope i never wake up . . . Gosh i'm so cheesy."

(So cheesy)

Yuki blushed, giggling as well. "What an amazing dream then! I hope i never wake up . . . Gosh i'm so cheesy."

(So cheesy)

Malvo smiled wider. "It's okay. Like I said, I love yer cheesiness."

Malvo smiled wider. "It's okay. Like I said, I love yer cheesiness."
Yuki repeatedly pepper her cheeks befor eturning to the family with a smile. "Y'know, you can come over here and rejoice with us, right?"

(Rejoice. . . re joice. I WANT JUICE SO BAYOD)

Yuki repeatedly pepper her cheeks befor eturning to the family with a smile. "Y'know, you can come over here and rejoice with us, right?"

(Rejoice. . . re joice. I WANT JUICE SO BAYOD)

( xD )

Malvo giggled from the kisses before glancing over to the doorway. "Yeah, no offense but ya guys suck at hiding when yer all bundled t'gether. We can feel yer presence." She snickered while watching them.

"We didn't wanna ruin the precious moment." Reaver grinned.

( xD )

Malvo giggled from the kisses before glancing over to the doorway. "Yeah, no offense but ya guys suck at hiding when yer all bundled t'gether. We can feel yer presence." She snickered while watching them.

"We didn't wanna ruin the precious moment." Reaver grinned.
Yuki then opened her arms. "Welp, let's share this precious moment together now."

Yuki then opened her arms. "Welp, let's share this precious moment together now."

Reaver grinned further, quickly heading over with the rest to engage in the good ol' fashioned family huuug, given to them both. "CONGRATS!"

Yuki giggled, "me too. I've never been so happy."

"Neither have I." Malvo sighed softly with a grin before peeking over the others to Adrian who'd been smiling and standing behind everyone.

"Neither have I." Malvo sighed softly with a grin before peeking over the others to Adrian who'd been smiling and standing behind everyone.
Yuki pouted, "y'not going to join, Adrian?"

(SHE"S CAUGHT YOU! Either make her sad on her special occassion or suck it up, buttercup and give your daughter-in-law a hug. HEHEHAHAHAHAHA MWAHAHAHA!)

Yuki pouted, "y'not going to join, Adrian?"

(SHE"S CAUGHT YOU! Either make her sad on her special occassion or suck it up, buttercup and give your daughter-in-law a hug. HEHEHAHAHAHAHA MWAHAHAHA!)

(OOF!)

Adrian's smile dropped momentarily, a sigh soon escaping himself before allowing it to return. He'd then close his eyes, hands behind his back. "'s a special moment. I'm just waiting my turn."

(OOF!)

Adrian's smile dropped momentarily, a sigh soon escaping himself before allowing it to return. He'd then close his eyes, hands behind his back. "'s a special moment. I'm just waiting my turn."
Yuki squirmed out of the family's grasp before going straight to Adrian and hugged him wtihout hesitation. "thank you for everything. From taking me and my brother in even with his attitude to allowing us to marry your wonderful children and giving us a family. "

Yuki squirmed out of the family's grasp before going straight to Adrian and hugged him wtihout hesitation. "thank you for everything. From taking me and my brother in even with his attitude to allowing us to marry your wonderful children and giving us a family. "

Adrian quirked his brows at the hug before mentally saying 'the hell with it' as he'd return the hug before muttering so it remained between the two. "Don't thank me, Yuki. You guys keepin' my kids happy and safe is thanks enough."

(You may think you can hide the sappy thing you just said, Adrian, BUT I HEARD YOU.)

Adrian quirked his brows at the hug before mentally saying 'the hell with it' as he'd return the hug before muttering so it remained between the two. "Don't thank me, Yuki. You guys keepin' my kids happy and safe is thanks enough."

(You may think you can hide the sappy thing you just said, Adrian, BUT I HEARD YOU.)
(XD WE ALL DID. SUPER SONIC HEARING B-BAKA)

yuki giggled "no problem. " she then smiled, pulling away as she looked up to where the boys are. "Should we wait to tell the sleeping boys, Malvo? "

(XD WE ALL DID. SUPER SONIC HEARING B-BAKA)

yuki giggled "no problem. " she then smiled, pulling away as she looked up to where the boys are. "Should we wait to tell the sleeping boys, Malvo? "

(XD)

Adrian pulled back as well, pocketing his hands as he glanced to Zuzana, who'd been smiling at him. He'd then huff at the look, bringing an arm around his wife before glancing back to the girls with a smile.

Malvo, watching with her own smile, soon blinked before giving a sheepish snicker. "I dunno, really. One side of the coin is they get grumpy if we wake them up, the other is they get grumpy if we wait."

(XD)

Adrian pulled back as well, pocketing his hands as he glanced to Zuzana, who'd been smiling at him. He'd then huff at the look, bringing an arm around his wife before glancing back to the girls with a smile.

Malvo, watching with her own smile, soon blinked before giving a sheepish snicker. "I dunno, really. One side of the coin is they get grumpy if we wake them up, the other is they get grumpy if we wait."
Yuki sighed, "welp, time to go and get them grumpy then."

(Because i'm pretty sure if i changed topics in this, i'll forget what we would have to tell the boys.)

Yuki sighed, "welp, time to go and get them grumpy then."

(Because i'm pretty sure if i changed topics in this, i'll forget what we would have to tell the boys.)

( XD Yeah, same.)

Malvo nodded, standing up as she stretched. "'s too bad we don't have any peace offerings."

Yuki looked around, "Zuzana, do we have any fish or caramel?"

Zuzana pondered for a moment. "I know we've got caramel." She'd then turn her attention to the boys. "Did you three finish off the rest of the fish?"

Adrian blinked before closing his eyes, standing up straight and shaking his head. "I didn't. As far as I know, we were all good. Focused on the special peanut butter brownies and apple pie we had after supper. Right guys?"

Reaver nodded quickly. "Feasted on dessert and watched Goodfellas, as good boys do."

Zuzana pondered for a moment. "I know we've got caramel." She'd then turn her attention to the boys. "Did you three finish off the rest of the fish?"

Adrian blinked before closing his eyes, standing up straight and shaking his head. "I didn't. As far as I know, we were all good. Focused on the special peanut butter brownies and apple pie we had after supper. Right guys?"

Reaver nodded quickly. "Feasted on dessert and watched Goodfellas, as good boys do."
"And then proceeded to work on . . . business." Graham blinked.

"And then proceeded to work on . . . business." Graham blinked.

"What sort of business?" Zuzana squinted slightly while Adrian scooted back to both Graham and Reaver.

"Y'know... business." Adrian smiled innocently.

"No actions, simply business." Reaver assured.

Malvo watched the group, biting back a laugh before heading over and grabbing a plate full of fish and a plate that had two caramel lava cakes on it. She then made her way back over to Yuki with a smile. "C'mon, Yuki. Let's go confront the grumpies and share our good news."

"What sort of business?" Zuzana squinted slightly while Adrian scooted back to both Graham and Reaver.

"Y'know... business." Adrian smiled innocently.

"No actions, simply business." Reaver assured.

Malvo watched the group, biting back a laugh before heading over and grabbing a plate full of fish and a plate that had two caramel lava cakes on it. She then made her way back over to Yuki with a smile. "C'mon, Yuki. Let's go confront the grumpies and share our good news."
Graham did a quick nod, "yeah!"

Yuki smiled, immediately going to her side as she gave her a kiss on a cheek and grabbed one of the plates to help Malvo.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back