• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Indescribable ~Reboot~ (Closed)

Lore
Here
Yuki whined, "why do you always think that? I find the idea of you as a little Malvo is so incredibly cute that my heart hurts."

Malvo paused from the whine, glancing to Yuki. "Y'... Y' really don't mind the embarrassing things ya hear?.. Y'don't think it's weird? Because I think I was a really weird kid. I MEAN, NOT THE WEIRDEST, but I--" She whined again before sighing at herself.

Malvo paused from the whine, glancing to Yuki. "Y'... Y' really don't mind the embarrassing things ya hear?.. Y'don't think it's weird? Because I think I was a really weird kid. I MEAN, NOT THE WEIRDEST, but I--" She whined again before sighing at herself.
Yuki kissed her cheek, "i love learning the past you as much as i'm going to love learning the future you."

(OH SO THERE"S THE LOVE GUN)

Yuki kissed her cheek, "i love learning the past you as much as i'm going to love learning the future you."

(OH SO THERE"S THE LOVE GUN)

(Oh.
No this is fine. I'm just gonna stay a ghost at this point.)

Malvo whined, watching Yuki with a small smile. "Y'mean it?"

Yuki kissed her jaw at that, "just being like this. Sweet, yourself, y'know . .. the uuusua."

(Usual. ... usu? UUGGE? uge. UGH . .................. i write what my brain wants me to write. It's the uuge.)

( XD )

Malvo blushed, a small smile forming on her face as she moved her arms to hug Yuki's neck. "Good because that's the one thing I can guarantee will never change."

( XD )

Malvo blushed, a small smile forming on her face as she moved her arms to hug Yuki's neck. "Good because that's the one thing I can guarantee will never change."
(AHHHHHHHH SO SWEEEEEEEEET AND PURE AND SOOOOFT)|

Yuki giggled, Graham disappearing to not disturb the two as Yuki nuzzled Malvo's cheek with her head, "you are the first person in my life that has ever made me feel like this."

(AHHHHHHHH SO SWEEEEEEEEET AND PURE AND SOOOOFT)|

Yuki giggled, Graham disappearing to not disturb the two as Yuki nuzzled Malvo's cheek with her head, "you are the first person in my life that has ever made me feel like this."

Malvo smiled happily from the action, closing her eyes. "I don't wanna sound like I'm copying ya, because I really mean it when I say I feel the same."

Malvo smiled happily from the action, closing her eyes. "I don't wanna sound like I'm copying ya, because I really mean it when I say I feel the same."
Yuki giggled, "i'm fine with that. Copy me if ya like, it's sweet to my ears either way. Just as long as it is coming from your lips."

Yuki giggled, "i'm fine with that. Copy me if ya like, it's sweet to my ears either way. Just as long as it is coming from your lips."

With a wagging tail, Malvo kept her smile. "I really can't get over how sweet ya are."

Yuki pecked her on the lips. "Mwah! I try. I do it because it gives ya this big, huuuuuuge cute smile on your lips."

Malvo giggled, returning the peck while wearing said smile. "This one?"

"Then . . . when do you want to get married?"

(SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOON PLZ)

Malvo's cheeks reddened come the question, keeping her smile whenever. "Actually, I... Was hopin' soon because, well..." She patted the pockets of the small jacket she had on before reaching into the left one. She'd then let Gizmo hop down while simultaniously taking a knee.

(EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!)

Malvo's cheeks reddened come the question, keeping her smile whenever. "Actually, I... Was hopin' soon because, well..." She patted the pockets of the small jacket she had on before reaching into the left one. She'd then let Gizmo hop down while simultaniously taking a knee.

(EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!)
(AHHHHHHHHHHHH . . . btw we still haven't done anything for General Pyro's wedding. So we got that still too)

Yuki's hands instantly went over her heart as she felt it beat crazily in her chest. "Oh gods, Malvo."

(AHHHHHHHHHHHH . . . btw we still haven't done anything for General Pyro's wedding. So we got that still too)

Yuki's hands instantly went over her heart as she felt it beat crazily in her chest. "Oh gods, Malvo."

(SO MANY WEDDINGS.)

Malvo, whom kept her smile, removed a small black box from her pocket while looking up at Yuki. "There's nothing I can say that hasn't been said already. Nothing except; I wanna be with ya forever, Yuki." She opened the box, brandishing the ring. "Will ya marry me?.."

(SO MANY WEDDINGS.)

Malvo, whom kept her smile, removed a small black box from her pocket while looking up at Yuki. "There's nothing I can say that hasn't been said already. Nothing except; I wanna be with ya forever, Yuki." She opened the box, brandishing the ring. "Will ya marry me?.."
(XD SO MANY CANNON SHIPS)

Yuki whined, "of course! Of course i do, Malvo! Oh Gods my heart."

(SAME YUKI SAME)

(XD SO MANY CANNON SHIPS)

Yuki whined, "of course! Of course i do, Malvo! Oh Gods my heart."

(SAME YUKI SAME)

Malvo smiled excitedly, gently taking the ring out before sliding it onto Yuki's finger before standing up and pulling her into a long kiss. When she broke it, she happily exhaled and hugged her tightly. "AH! I'm officially the happiest girl alive!"

Adrian, because he was a nosey wolf a lot of times, covered his mouth from the news before sneaking back to the rest in the living room - popping up and flailing silently.

Reaver quirked a brow at this, as did Chloe while Zuzana watched her husband with her own quirked brow.

"Ya gonna admit it now that Adrian's finally lost the rest of his sanity, Zuzu?" Chloe glanced to Zuzana, whom then furrowed her brows with a small smirk at the comment.

"Use your words, Adrian."

Adrian grimaced, not wanting to be loud enough for the girls to know that he knew. He'd then glance around before lifting a notepad and pen before scribbling down 'SHE DID IT' in all caps before flipping it for the family to see. And, at the same time, he brought a finger to his lips and shushed everyone so the moment wasn't ruined, and then pointed to the kitchen.

(Such a kid.
I love him so much. xD )

Users who are viewing this thread

Back