• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Indescribable ~Reboot~ (Closed)

Lore
Here
Yuki smiled, "have you ever thought about giving him . . . y'know a lady friend?"

(TINY GIZMOS. I'm so sorry i can't help it)

(AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH!)

Malvo blinked, snickering. "I've tried, but he just doesn't seem interested in companionship - as out of character as that sounds f'r little foxes."

(AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH!)

Malvo blinked, snickering. "I've tried, but he just doesn't seem interested in companionship - as out of character as that sounds f'r little foxes."
"No it's fine. I can believe it. I had a little fox who still suffers from lack of companionship." She pointed upwards gesturing to Masaru.

"No it's fine. I can believe it. I had a little fox who still suffers from lack of companionship." She pointed upwards gesturing to Masaru.

Malvo giggled. "'least he's got my brother."

Malvo gasped. "Ya do!?"
Yuki giggled at Malvo's reaction. "Of course I do. You're my angel after all."

Graham walked in, "please tell me those I dos were because one of you proposed!?"

Yuki shook her head, giggling some more. "No, sorry Graham."

Graham pouted, fixing himself a drink and getting the leftovers cooking in the microwave. "Just pop the question already!"

Yuki giggled at Malvo's reaction. "Of course I do. You're my angel after all."

Graham walked in, "please tell me those I dos were because one of you proposed!?"

Yuki shook her head, giggling some more. "No, sorry Graham."

Graham pouted, fixing himself a drink and getting the leftovers cooking in the microwave. "Just pop the question already!"

Malvo blushed at this, sighing as she playfully glared to Graham. "Aunt Chloe? Is that you?"

"Because I said so, so neh!" She stuck her tongue out, obviously joking at this point.
Graham looked to Yuki. "She use to suck her thumb until she was ten years old." Yuki awed.
(HERE COMES GRAHAM TAKING A SWING WITH HIS BAT AND THAT IS A HOME RUN LADIES AND GENTS)

Graham looked to Yuki. "She use to suck her thumb until she was ten years old." Yuki awed.
(HERE COMES GRAHAM TAKING A SWING WITH HIS BAT AND THAT IS A HOME RUN LADIES AND GENTS)

Malvo lowered her ears at the remark, whining with an embarrassed blush. "Uncle Grizzly!"

Users who are viewing this thread

Back